Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.2.4 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Ok... This mostly works. I go to settings and it gives me 10 keys and 10 gems. It does not repeat when I toggle the sounds though. I just keep going back to settings so it doesn't matter.

Anyways, thanks Debby for your awesome mod.

Queen Cersei

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok... This mostly works. I go to settings and it gives me 10 keys and 10 gems. It does not repeat when I toggle the sounds though. I just keep going back to settings so it doesn't matter.
Same here, one just keeps going regularly on settings.
Thank you so much for this!

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod Debbie. Game works perfectly.

cielanne2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm stuck at 9%. But it come from the game because I have the same bug with the original apk. Can someone tell me how to unlock the previous version mod? I was on the page and did not found the button to have the link. Sorry for my English. It's not my native language

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debby!

CheapNeedMod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
idk why it doesnt generate tickets and gems when i turn sound off and on. it does give me them when i open settings though

iwantcheese

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
keep getting stuck at the same point. day 10 pt 3. I can't seem to advance past he party because it gets stuck on dialogue in the dressing room? not sure what I should do

ADL

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
After a certain day it became impossible to replay the episode or the day (on season 2)

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi Debby sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask you if you could update Secrets: Game of Choices since the author of the mod hasn't updated the mod if so then thank you in advance

Reactions: Sak

LA17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you it works just fine

Sxnmi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason, the game keeps shuting after the load screen appears. :(

tammy0723

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is there another way to get gems other then clicking settings? Just curious.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
when it's time for a modded update for the game please do not have it where we constantly click on settings then have to exist off to get the gems, but instead put it back to where we opening the settings and click on sound to go up and down in order to get us as many passes and gems as we want

Status
Not open for further replies.