Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.2.4 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEleynn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My game crashed after a certain day then when I try to load the game again. It doesnt continue, it only says requesting player log in 9% then crashes. Help please :(

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Debby working wonders, awesome sauce💖 as always thanks you for all you do...?😁Much appreciated

Morea

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
HUGE THANKS! Im Enjoying season 1 so far thanks for your hard work 😍💜

Sxnmi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry to bother again! But can you please check the mod? I used it fine for several days, but now the game crashes and closes by itself.

Rinko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Been using it for a couple of days and so far there's been no problems on my end for both Season 1 and 2, as well as getting the gems and tickets. Thanks so much for the mod and hard work on updating it!

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
question: is there away to get the gems/passes back and forth with the sound button? I'm asking becuz this is what happend to me basically when I went to get myself the amount I wanted I ended up having to click on settings back and forth then close it, clicking on the sound button didn't work for me to be able to get the passes or gems, so who do I get it where I'm just suppose to click on sound in order ro get the amount I want

TamTammx3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone having any glitches? I cannot get passed the first part of day 17 after talking to everyone. We go to the room to change and theres no pictures of no outfits. Its just white and when i click select this look it just loads and loads. And when i click finish it does nothing. Ive tried restarting the episode and opening and closing multiple times.
Post automatically merged:

Michelle143

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don’t know if this is anyone else but installed the games on my tablet made a account then did the hack. When i had the right amount of gems and tickets i logged into it on my phone (i have a iPhone and a android tablet) i played day one part one BUT after it finish the story it automatically gets off the app so when i get back in it makes me start over at day one part one.. if anyone understands or know what i mean can you help me

Status
Not open for further replies.