Mod apk Love Island The Game v4.7.36 !! MOD Menu ( Unlimited Gems and Passes) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks And Suggestions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Love Island The Game v4.7.36

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov And Great Thanks To @Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 243 times

• Welcome to Love Island The Game, the story that puts YOU in the heart of the hit reality TV show ‘Love Island’, as seen on ITV and CBS. Join our 12 million players in this spicy experience!

PLAY as a contestant on a fictional season of Love Island the TV show
    CREATE and CUSTOMISE your own character
    CHOICES MATTER. Choose how your love story unfolds!

“5 Stars. In love with this game. Super addictive. Exactly like the TV show.”
    The UK’s #1 Grossing Game in Summer 2018

Will you play it flirty, mischievous, sweet, or sassy? YOU decide.

Crack on with hotties who catch your fancy, and PICK which guy or girl you want to date. How will you stir things up in the Villa? Are you here to make friends, or will you do everything it takes to find love?

ROCK THE BOAT by making strategic decisions on who to romance!
    COMPETE in cheeky challenges
    Go on STEAMY dates
    PICK who stays, and who gets dumped from the Villa!

Over 150 Episodes and 3 Seasons are available to PLAY NOW!

* THE BABY CHALLENGE - Which couple will come out on top as the best parents?
    * CASA AMOR - Six new boys and girls join… How will you stir things up?
    * THE MINISTRY OF SOUND PARTY - See what spice and drama goes down during one of the hottest parties of the year…
    * FIREPIT RECOUPLINGS - Who will survive getting dumped, and who will go home?
    * THE CAKE CHALLENGE - Will you reign in this grand bake-off?
    * MANY more challenges and surprises!
    * THE WEDDING - Marry the love of your life, with adventures along the way!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Mod Menu Features:
    1. Claim Up To 1000 Gems By Watching A Single Ad.
    2. Claim Up to 50 Passes By Watching A Single Ad.

Notes: Make sure you are not using any AD Blocker . :)

Demo:

Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_9.png

Special Thanks to @Sharon Fernandes to be the beta Tester. Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some sb cash ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fuseboxgames.loveisland

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Is this real?! Can i cry because of pure hapiness now?
Setting aside whetever its working or not since i havent tried it yet, i want to thank you for even trying to mod it! I love You!!!!!
edit: It works really great, thank you so much :D

Last edited:

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
It works great! Thank you so much 💜

VannDeVries

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great! Dont forget to 0 out the mod once you use it like how the descriptions says just in case. The gem mod works on the 24 hour ad, as well as after you finish a chapter and "double" the single heart/gem!

I suggest adding quite a bit of passes from the 24 hour ad, i only did like 7 and i wish i chose way more. Is there like a good number Gourov?

I REMEMBERED MY LOGIN/ACCOUNT SOMEHOW FROM THE OLD MOD, AND I STILL HAD HELLA PASSES AND SOME HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kurohami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod but for some reason, the passes aren't working for me :(

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Works great! Dont forget to 0 out the mod once you use it like how the descriptions says just in case. The gem mod works on the 24 hour ad, as well as after you finish a chapter and "double" the single heart/gem!

I suggest adding quite a bit of passes from the 24 hour ad, i only did like 7 and i wish i chose way more. Is there like a good number Gourov?

I REMEMBERED MY LOGIN/ACCOUNT SOMEHOW FROM THE OLD MOD, AND I STILL GOT HELLA PASSES AND SOME HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can get up 50 passes but it's not good to overdo anything . So it's better to try to be safe and only get what you need. If you need 15 or 20 or more then go ahead. I generated max amount for couple of times but didn't get banned or anything though. But as I said , better to play safe.

Thank you for the mod but for some reason, the passes aren't working for me :(
Be sure you adjust the slider before watching the ad. And try again tomorrow and let me know how goes.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well if you guys want I can implement something like Independent AD System. It means any kind of ad (store ads and chapter ending ads and everything else) will give you either Gems or Passes depending on what you choose to get. I am adding a poll , vote there if you want me to implement. 😊

Last edited:

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works for me either ways...but changing my vote is a long task...so you get my thinking..

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Well if you guys want I can implement something like Independent AD System. It means any kind of ad (store ads and chapter ending ads and everything else) will give you either Gems or Passes depending on what you choose to get. I am adding a poll , vote there if you want me to implement. 😊
Yes please... and also if you can add additional feature in the mod menu toggle that allow us to block ad for comfort or to allow ad for the mod. Since the ad keep appearingeverytime you finish a chapter (not the double gem ad, but the ad just appear everytime an episode is finished) and let just say 60 second after every chapter is not... satisfying...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes please... and also if you can add additional feature in the mod menu toggle that allow us to block ad for comfort or to allow ad for the mod. Since the ad keep appearingeverytime you finish a chapter (not the double gem ad, but the ad just appear everytime an episode is finished) and let just say 60 second after every chapter is not... satisfying...
Cant guarantee , But I will try :giggle:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I don't think it works for me since after opening the game the sliders don't show anywhere and I can't see anything to click on to make them appear
This game use floating window as mod menu, enable floating window in your phone setting and restart the game in order for the mod menu to appear.

Arimh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I noticed too late. Dumb of me. Sorry xD

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
We can choose which one to get? Because the ads on the app only rewards gems and not passes, the only way we can get a pass is from the 24hr ad, just want to be clear and thanks again!

laplacesea

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Voted the poll, i mean if you could it would be really cool but if not am totally satisfied on what we have now. Thanks for this!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
We can choose which one to get? Because the ads on the app only rewards gems and not passes, the only way we can get a pass is from the 24hr ad, just want to be clear and thanks again!
Yeah I have something like that in my mind. I can't guarantee though but I can try. And if I am successful this feature will be appear in next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.