Mod apk Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.11.2 - Unlimited Diamonds & Unlimited Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,929 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.11.2 - Unlimited Diamonds & Unlimited Tickets Hack (updated)

Name of the game: Love Sick: Interactive Stories

Version: v1.11.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • If you like to read, then things just got a whole lot better! See potential lovers and jealous rivals come to life in our originally-written, interactive books with exclusively female lead characters! Customize your reading experience by choosing YOUR style, YOUR relationships, and YOUR destiny!

Enviable style: Trendy outfits that’ll wow your inner fashionista
    Your ideal partner: Gentle billionaire, bad girl vampire, or arrogant prince?
    Find out if you crack or thrive under pressure...
    Put your flirting skills to the test!
    What do you want in a relationship? YOU decide
    Say YES to your desires in the original interactive stories of Love Sick!
    Download now the MOD APK of Love Sick: Interactive Stories for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagmasha.genres
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Diamonds (they never decrease when you spend some)
    Unlimited Tickets (they never decrease when you spend some)

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 285 times

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 5 years
    Works perfect. Thank you for the mod.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 5 years
    thank you for updating the game and I am wishing this time it legitly works and doesn't show straight black screen after it loads
    Post automatically merged:

okay so I just now downloaded this new version of the mod apk, but it doesn't work instead it just shows this

so I wanted to ask do I need to download both the mod apk and the game cache for it to work?

Attachments

Last edited:

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 5 years
    it does not work for me it keeps on showing me this plain black screen after I click on I downloaded it from Sbenny, then as I wait for it to load it shows a this, but I downloaded the game cache becuz I figured it needs that and so I downloaded both the mod and cache and I already uninstalled them due to not working for me, so I wanted to ask you if you could please remake this mod without this game cache becuz back whenever I downloaded the old mod apk from here it worked perfectly well without the game cache, so please redo the mod apk for this without having a game cache for it

Attachments

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 5 years
    how did you get it to work for you (Love Sick)? I ask becuz I downloaded this game 4 or 5 times and I did what it said in the instructions to do when it comes to the apk mod and game cache (I tried to anyways) but nothing worked for me, so how do I get it to work? how did you get it to work? does it show a black screen like this

Attachments

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    how did you get it to work for you (Love Sick)? I ask becuz I downloaded this game 4 or 5 times and I did what it said in the instructions to do when it comes to the apk mod and game cache (I tried to anyways) but nothing worked for me, so how do I get it to work? how did you get it to work? does it show a black screen like this
    Yes download the OBB file, using file commander move that to the android obb folder, then download the mod apk and it should work. When i get home i will attach photos for reference but feel free to browse the forum for a walkthtough.

AkieGutz

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 5 years
    thank you so much for replying to me and I'll wait till you get home to see you're attach files on how to do it becuz I tend to confuse myself whenever I to do something like this becuz I'm kinda a slow leaner when it comes to these things

I have file manager btw, will it work if I use file manager?

Last edited:

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Highlight and extract the file, i usually click on the little phone icon in top left corner and find the folder named 'Android' then click on the 'OBB folder' and extract there. Should work after that, might pop up saying you have another file with that name just click merge and done. Hope that helps!

Attachments

Status
    Not open for further replies.