Mod apk Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.35.0 - Unlimited Diamonds & Unlimited Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.35.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 158 times

• If you like to read, then things just got a whole lot better! See potential lovers and jealous rivals come to life in our originally-written, interactive books with exclusively female lead characters! Customize your reading experience by choosing YOUR style, YOUR relationships, and YOUR destiny!

Enviable style: Trendy outfits that’ll wow your inner fashionista
    Your ideal partner: Gentle billionaire, bad girl vampire, or arrogant prince?
    Find out if you crack or thrive under pressure...
    Put your flirting skills to the test!
    What do you want in a relationship? YOU decide
    Say YES to your desires in the original interactive stories of Love Sick!
    Download now the MOD APK of Love Sick: Interactive Stories for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Diamonds (they never decrease when you spend some)
    Unlimited Tickets (they never decrease when you spend some)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagmasha.genres

FioraOnPoppy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
F, again frikin Apks file. Xiaomi users cant installe them and you didnt say anything about format installation. Give me back my 50 cash

Kahtie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
In how to install appear this

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.
Post automatically merged:

It works...

Last edited:

Inx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great! Thank you Debby! 😀

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update Debby.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
F, again frikin Apks file. Xiaomi users cant installe them and you didnt say anything about format installation. Give me back my 50 cash
Install split apk on your phone and then intall the mod

Perfect, thank you 🖤🖤

jterap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hate to have to ask this but how do I run this on BlueStacks? I have bad eyes and it's too hard to play on a phone.

FioraOnPoppy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Install split apk on your phone and then intall the mod

Perfect, thank you 🖤🖤
Then again, special for you. I use 3 different split apk instailer, but them didnt work for Xiaomi users

k0de

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hate to have to ask this but how do I run this on BlueStacks? I have bad eyes and it's too hard to play on a phone.
this is how i install it on nox
install the split apk installer >move the file onto emulator > go to sai >hit install> scroll to pictures (it should be in there if not look at the folder that was edited recently)
should be ready to play

jterap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
this is how i install it on nox
install the split apk installer >move the file onto emulator > go to sai >hit install> scroll to pictures (it should be in there if not look at the folder that was edited recently)
should be ready to play
It worked! Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.