💬 Review Love Sick: Interactive Stories

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

LuneLune

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: Love Sick

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Love Sick: Interactive Stories + MOD

Small and new simulation game, with different stories to play (most of them having romance).

Review:
Well, first of all this game is for +17 because it doesn't show nudity but it actually has a lot of sexy scenes. That being said, it's a really enjoyable game, the stories are not finished but they are quite funny and depending on what you choose romantic or mysterious. This game is basically divided into different stories (from vampire, to princesses, to spies), easy to read of course. It's more of a LIGHT game really nice to play when you have free time and you are kind of bored, or in summer when you are close to the pool and stuff.
I wouldn't like to give spoilers so I'll just say that your choices dont actually influence that much the game, just some quick things I suppose, maybe some scenes. For example your clothes just give you a happy scene and if you dont change into the paid optional dress (which thanks to this mod is free!!) You will just get a "such a bad style" comment. The same with decisions, you can be a complete angel or the devil himself and nothing will vary after some scenes. That's kind of nice if you are searching for something light, you dont need to be examining every character and act or chapter to understand and decide correctly. Maybe this will change in the future, but for now you can act the way you please !

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, if you are looking for something LIGHT and easy to read and understand.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you for another great review @LuneLune!

I did notice that you called attention to the rating of the game and we will review it and see if it should be moved to the NSFW section. Typically games that end up right on the border of NSFW without alot of graphic content end up being open VS. NSFW. However, we will definitely look into it and see if it requires restricted access.

Thank you again for another wonderful review!