💬 Review Love Sick: Interactive Stories

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

baegusa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love Sick: Interactive Stories

Love Sick is a visual novel game where you can interact and make choices through each story. The game features customizable characters and a variety of stories to choose from.

Review:
Love Sick is one of many of the interactive story games out on mobile devices currently. Like Choices, Romance Club, Love Struck etc. this game includes a variety of the same features with a few differences.

First, the customizable characters for each story are actually pretty good in this game. Something disappointing that I’ve found with other games is that the characters sometimes look horrible which is a major turnoff for me even if the story is 10/10. In Love Sick, most of the characters have looked actually decent including clothing options as well. The clothes don’t look outdated like some games and I actually enjoyed matching different outfits through the game. One negative from this are hairstyles though. Hairstyles could use a big upgrade as some of them look absolutely atrocious.

Aside from characters the stories are somewhat decent but could use work. I enjoyed reading some for the drama like Vloggin Girls. Some stories like Being Rich are absolutely horrible though. Your characters falls in love with their kidnapper within a day/chapter 1. Completely unrealistic. I do have to say that choices in this game do not really matter however. I’ve had a handful of choices actually change the outcome of a scene. You can date every love interest in each story with no repercussions.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would recommend this game to others if they’re looking for something casual to play.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐