💬 Review Love Sick

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,594 happy users since 2014.
Register

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love Sick

An interactive romance game- filled with 10+ and upcoming stories, updated every week with new episodes for individual episodes.

Review:
I have fallen for this game not long ago when i found it and was instantly hooked, me being me liking all types of romance interactive stories really makes me all giddy since i love romance and this definitely satisfies my readings :>

Similar games to this, such as Episode or Chapters: Interactive Stories (found both on AppStore and PlayStore) have a very strong connection to people, like me, have a love for reading. Love Sick is very different to Episode or Chapters:Interactive Stories because i find it more to my liking for its very detailed writing and background music (hehe) and would definitely read/play on it whenever i have spare time.

Knowing Episode is a popular game, Love Sick is a very underrated game so i know some people are like “What the heck is this!?” I’m like well this is exactly like Episode but more graphic and detailed.. just how i like it! Give Love Sick some love!!! haha, the irony? No? Okay? 😅😂

But yeah overall this is one of my favourite games to play, scratch that! my FAVOURITE game to play! Even though it’s underrated it shouldn’t be because you can definitely tell the effort put into that but going off topic my final review of this game is just awesome. I can’t really say anymore since, well, i practically said all of it but, please try!

Would you recommend this to other users? For those who love romance? YES! Not only romance but it’s action, horror, adventure, comedy... you name it! but solely on romance because.. cmon who doesn’t love a good romance? but just give it a try and guarantee you’ll be coming back for a read again! Again this is my experience and opinion as we all have different tastes!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I hate the fact that some character keep changing in their original story sequel.
Like vampire ball suppose to have Evan in the sequel but instead they gave someone else.
And the princess one too are a disappointment, the first book was good but the sequel? not so much.
But indeed, it's quite nice not exactly too many cringy moment too like some other Visual Novel books collection that made it as if it were written by a really bad writer that think as long as it has good graphic people wont care.

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hate the fact that some character keep changing in their original story sequel.
Like vampire ball suppose to have Evan in the sequel but instead they gave someone else.
And the princess one too are a disappointment, the first book was good but the sequel? not so much.
But indeed, it's quite nice not exactly too many cringy moment too like some other Visual Novel books collection that made it as if it were written by a really bad writer that think as long as it has good graphic people wont care.
haha yeah i do agree, i didn’t like the fact that they had to change characters or “lovers” after a new book but i must admit that it is a good game 🥰
Post automatically merged:

Haven’t played it yet. Plan to try.
oo okay then! hope you enjoy 😉😀

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Disclaimer: Beware there's nsfw scene in almost all of the chapter in one books. Some maybe exception but those are the minority. The nsfw scene is too much to the point you might get uncomfortable.
Yes, i apologise that I didn’t include that in but I meant that through “graphic” scenes but i’d didn’t put too much information about that but yes you are correct, most stories contain NSFW but otherwise.. yall’ good :D 🤗😀

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Yes, i apologise that I didn’t include that in but I meant that through “graphic” scenes but i’d didn’t put too much information about that but yes you are correct, most stories contain NSFW but otherwise.. yall’ good :D 🤗😀
Ah, no no no, you don't need to apologise, i am not saying you did something wrong with your review, that disclaimer is a satire joke xD