Mod apk Lovelink v1.2.7 - Exclusive Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,734 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will keep trying :) I'm trying every single thing I have in mind, including level up rewards, but so far I didn't have luck with them, but there must be something else I could do for sure ^^
Is it possible you can team up with NoFear again and try a game guardian slash modding way like you done in the past.

But yet again thank you for your hard work it hasn't gone unnoticed and we really do appreciate it thank you.

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbenny you are great!!! Cross my Fingers for some more options whenever you manage to mod them. I´m very happy with the Pics for the moment and look forward for whatever will come!

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Here goes 4000 SB Points but i must say it totally worth it . The game is so cool and not just chat with the one you choose , you can go on a date with them and .... more ( choose careful because they will remember what you say even you already forgot it ) and now if you excuse me i got a date with a hot vampire 😈

Justjackie2oo9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it the SBenny informational screen? Pressing "Thanks, SBenny" at the bottom let me start the game. Hope that helps!

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those of you worried about using gems on paid choices, download the app and collect your free gems for awhile BEFORE you ever start playing. I know you probably want to play as soon as you download, but I've accumulated over 3000 so far. Better than running out quickly and def better than constant headaches given to our modders.

kinkymint

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am enjoying this very much. I laughed when the option to buy gems is disabled. I am thankful for that because when I sleep on my phone things get crazy.

Thanks for this mod. 💓

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those of you worried about using gems on paid choices, download the app and collect your free gems for awhile BEFORE you ever start playing. I know you probably want to play as soon as you download, but I've accumulated over 3000 so far. Better than running out quickly and def better than constant headaches given to our modders.
How long did it take you

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
How long did it take you
Ehh i couldn't give you an exact time line, because I don't remember when I downloaded it... but I still haven't started playing it yet. 15 2x a day (I think) so it will take some time, but patience is a virtue. Even just accumulating an extra 1000 will be a big help.

DanyK9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
:cry::cry::cry: I heard about game recently and ran into this hack, it hurts that this outdated, I hope you can fix it. ;)(y)

Joshyan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you update for the latest version please?Thank you!😁

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@SuchDoge, @AnaAlves, @DanicaPatrick, @Aurora Heart, @AdhyHarrises, @Morgan312, @Kingmichales, @AmazingDonut, @Acecruz, @Moonblink, @TheWebkiller, @krstl, @lov3gurls, @Chizuchou, @Hime, @Edwardd, @DoDevil, @Player0022, @Pii, @Myname5, @KotoriRose, @Danniem, @Yooung, @Maitreya, @anowo, @Kennedy0608, @okaycoat, @Micaotta14, @Sharkbait13, @Bilabboong, @ohsj, @mhetzeey, @Andarielle, @CurlyQ, @tabdan, @Trentevo, @0p3r4t1oN, @Vashty, @lisanniasky, @Acquah, @Bballa347, @Jamiexd27, @aionfitz, @RangerLex, @EuroMaster08, @ichooselux, @Linhnlinhn, @SchoolGirlQ, @luk1, @Crazyshimbia, @Justjackie2oo9, @xlucielchoix, @Steele300, @gunsandchocobros, @m3m3n140, @VexTrevelyan, @kaukau107, @Glaze4567, @jcold, @letsdns, @Sacy, @Lilith de Angelis, @Jack0ff, @Mariciel, @TTTTolllT, @Chanyeol, @Lii, @ShiroU1920, @Luna703, @Scarlet1, @PenguinSenpai, @Sobila, @Iunno, @LDValerie, @Dellabrown, @ilaheartyou, @heybee, @petparadiseuser, @LiLmissPao, @Julie630, @Zaronimos, @Shirley2019, @ReadySetGo, @Tigrou, @victoryskies, @pakshet, @Lila89, @Mmkjb, @MarkeX, @Valkyrie417, @StarrChip, @Reysha, @Kbryner2010, @Ysmir, @javeriakhan3333, @Cergyn, @sevenofhearts, @Akinomizu, @JunJae, @CDekker22, @Axion, @Namimanita, @sssandbox, @glee13a, @Indc, @KweenD, @Loki10001, @Jessica159, @kinkymint, @Wickercy, @pp5347, @aufrorer, @Andalaosa, @DDutch08, @ruvuyo, @RushRice, @ClementineLee, @obsessedSloth, @cielanne2, @Yokai, @Daisybelll, @Joshyan, @Umeme, @Undineundead, @Thaggy1, @itsdanyboy, @DStilinski, @Tg03, @ammy5289, @KieraViolet, @Lemnirat, @Almond, @MiafreakinTia, @mnune078, @Trob32, @annedromeda, @HiSilent, @Krysande, @LiAmberNichole, @sushiitrash, @Darlenciah, @Thagazboi, @ShadowReaperRD, @hvnlyascanb, @SilverRox, @ElleK, @Salaolas, @RaxhelV, @Tigressa, @Cathy9822, @Plowden, @Blueberri9, @LFF1995, @KizisER, @Kay afzan, @LucciSilver, @kajli, @LanaCher, @Daizy Somna, @Aloevvveraa, @PintsizedL, @Cphil, @DanyK9, @kursedrapier

Status
Not open for further replies.