Mod apk Lovelink v1.2.7 - Exclusive Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Lovelink v1.2.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 164 times

• Meet your dream match – just one swipe away!

Lovelink is a virtual reality romance that lets you navigate your chats with your choices! With interesting, exciting and thrilling characters to browse through, dive into an all-new narrative dating experience.

Features of Lovelink for Android:

• SWIPE through more than 60 characters, of all backgrounds and desires, waiting to be matched with you!
    • CONNECT with your dream partner! Congratulations, it’s a match – time to get to know them a better and get to chatting.
    • CHAT and react with your match to level up your relationship! Chat away and make your choices. You never know where it may lead…
    • DATE time! Meet up with your match to get the chemistry flowing in person.

Get to know your potential suitors! Learn about their lives and experience their unique stories. Make choices that influence your interactions and the outcome of the story, and who knows, maybe they’ll want to meet you for a date!

Time to get swiping in Lovelink! Download now the exclusive MOD APK for LoveLink for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All chat pictures immediately vieweable for free (save a lot of gems)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.lovelink

Kingmichales

"Boredom is such a beautiful thing"
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
OMG!! Thank you so much for this. You're amazing 👏 💖

Trentevo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't download this on my phone until later today but so stoked to see it here. Thanks!

KizisER

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I downloaded the lovelink mod and for a while now its been stuck in the loading screen. What should i do for that? My device is Huawei Honor 8X

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded the lovelink mod and for a while now its been stuck in the loading screen. What should i do for that? My device is Huawei Honor 8X
Try to shout down the App. If get the Connection Error at any time you have to restart the App. Then everything should be fine...

gunsandchocobros

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
wont there be an unlimited gems mod? i purcased this thinking i would get to do premium actions freely and load in people as much as i could but...
Post automatically merged:

there goes my 4k coins for just pictures u.u

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
wont there be an unlimited gems mod? i purcased this thinking i would get to do premium actions freely and load in people as much as i could but...
Post automatically merged:

there goes my 4k coins for just pictures u.u
Do you mean to say you blindly and randomly click buttons here and there on the forum without knowing what you're doing or what? Ever heard about "MOD Features"? You should start reading them before downloading mods buddy..

This said, I'm doing my best to provide more features for this game, but it's heavily server-sided and full of checks.

gunsandchocobros

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
awh,,, im sorry, i was just too excited to play this game freely and as soon as i saw it pop on here i decided to purchase it quick u.u and i just got frustrated cuz i didnt have much coins to begin with TwT should've read,, but its understandable how it is hard to mod with all the security stuff, will be waiting for the new updates regardless \ UwU /

Tigressa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this!! Being able to see the pics saves a lot on gems, thank god. I'm really excited for any further updates, but it sounds super difficult so don't stress too much!
Is it possible to make little changes to the game? Like decreasing gems needed to unlock things or increasing how much is earned by levelling up? Sorry if those aren't little changes at all, I have no clue how to mod and have so much respect for those who do.
Thanks again!!!

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this!! Being able to see the pics saves a lot on gems, thank god. I'm really excited for any further updates, but it sounds super difficult so don't stress too much!
Is it possible to make little changes to the game? Like decreasing gems needed to unlock things or increasing how much is earned by levelling up? Sorry if those aren't little changes at all, I have no clue how to mod and have so much respect for those who do.
Thanks again!!!
Thats actually quite a good suggestion maybe there a loop hole where if we level up we get 15 gems reward but maybe we can somehow make that into a higher amount of gems there might be a loop hole since levelling up is already quite hard to get

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I will keep trying :) I'm trying every single thing I have in mind, including level up rewards, but so far I didn't have luck with them, but there must be something else I could do for sure ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.