Mod apk Lovelink v1.3.19 - Exclusive Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Lovelink v1.3.19

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 92 times

• Meet your dream match – just one swipe away!

Lovelink is a virtual reality romance that lets you navigate your chats with your choices! With interesting, exciting and thrilling characters to browse through, dive into an all-new narrative dating experience.

Features of Lovelink for Android:

• SWIPE through more than 60 characters, of all backgrounds and desires, waiting to be matched with you!
    • CONNECT with your dream partner! Congratulations, it’s a match – time to get to know them a better and get to chatting.
    • CHAT and react with your match to level up your relationship! Chat away and make your choices. You never know where it may lead…
    • DATE time! Meet up with your match to get the chemistry flowing in person.

Get to know your potential suitors! Learn about their lives and experience their unique stories. Make choices that influence your interactions and the outcome of the story, and who knows, maybe they’ll want to meet you for a date!

Time to get swiping in Lovelink! Download now the exclusive MOD APK for LoveLink for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All chat pictures immediately vieweable for free (save a lot of gems)

MOD Changelog:
    05 Nov 2020

- Cost reduced from 4000 to 3500 SB Points (12.5% discount)

18 Nov 2020
    - Cost reduced again, from 3500 to 3000 SB Points, as some users reported probably not all chat pictures are unlocked (sorry about it, I'll do my best to improve this mod even more)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.lovelink

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 5 years
Thank you a lot!! Tho kind of sad because I just unlocked the older version shortly before 😭

The unlock pictures finally work but it still decreases the gems 😭

Taequila

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I really like this game and I appreciate that you made this mod. I'm really happy 😀

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you a lot!! Tho kind of sad because I just unlocked the older version shortly before 😭

The unlock pictures finally work but it still decreases the gems 😭
You don't have to click on the picture, just watch it without tapping on it. The hack does unblur to picture so you don't have to tap on it to see it. If you instead still tap on it even if I already unlocked, the game will act like if you didn't unlock it yet, and will still deduct gems from your balance, so just don't do it 😉

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you read closely, right under your license in this page, there's a text saying what to do if you get that error message.

Aham Brahmasmi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It says All chat pictures immediately vieweable for free but none are viewable except the dp

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It says All chat pictures immediately vieweable for free but none are viewable except the dp
Post automatically merged:

This is already specified in the mod features/changelog section.

bokonokopoko

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Edit: Nvm I see they added a log in feature.

Thanks for the update!

Last edited:

glee13a

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Installation doesnt work when I want to Update the last Version with this new Version. Or should I deinstall the Old Version? But then my story is gone.

rumilm

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update, works great.

WolfishAssassin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dumb question but how exactly do I find the license?
Edit: nvm I'm just an idiot who can't see :/

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.