💬 Review LoveLink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,446 happy users since 2014.
Register

Garmy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: LoveLink

This is a dating game where the player can chose characters to have a connect with. The process of this is like tinder, where the player will swipe left if not interested, and the opposite if the player is interested.

Review:
To begin with, I have a bone to pick with the game itself. Hate the fact that there are not more free ways to be able to get diamonds. Though they do give the player 1,000 when first beginning the game, after searching through characters the players will quickly realize there are too many stories and too little diamonds. After all, it costs about 300 diamonds to reveal a picture of the character, and 250 to chose an option that most would prefer over the free one. Everyone knows the type. To continue though, to solve this the player would just have to redownload the game after using all the diamonds, because the data resets every time . So the method I use is to only do one story and spend the diamonds there, and when done, just reset and chose another story. To continue even further, after chatting to the character you will then have to wait because they will bid goodbye; seeing as they have a life too. Wouldn't really call this a downside or not, just mentioning it. Though, I will say that none of the stories are fully completed, they are all still in development. This does not mean the stories so far are not good, because they honestly are for a 16+ dating app, much more than I expected. To add, I will start talking about the pros, though i’ve already listed one. In this game, there is so much to explore, because there are so many characters and stories. Even more so, the art is impeccable. Every character is hot, and as mention before, there are pictures to unlock during the story. I’ve seen some steamy ones. To end, during the time i’ve played this game, I get hooked on thinking of which story I will explore next and I never leave the game dissatisfied.

Would you recommend this to other users? Honestly, I would recommend this game for the stories and art alone, nothing else. After all, it’s just an above average dating sim.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐