💬 Review Lovesick

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Susank

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Lovesick

Interactive stories where you choose the path for your character in each story.

Review:
I am currently playing this game and by far it is the most interesting,intreeging game I have ever played before. The suspense is a killer though. A great game to pass the time. I love it hands down. In my honest opinion it is more suitable for an adult audicence. It does have some sensual moments in it I might add. The graphic detail in this game is very shocking. The layout of the game is really nice as well. Over all it is a great game and props to whoever created this game in the first place. If you are looking for romance stories as well as mistory stories this is defiently the game for you. I am very happy I downloaded this game. I can not wait to see what the other stories are like. As I stated before, I am so impressed with this particular game it is kind of unreal. I also love the fact that one story itsself has multiple chapters in it. Honestly, it is just like reading a book but more detailed. As if the book comes to life I guess you would say. So with all of this being said, what are you waiting for? Download the game and I assure you, you will not be dissappointed! Have fun everyone

Would you recommend this to other users? I highly recommend this game

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

sonyab

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah I have been playing it too. I love it!! :) I've been playing Modern Bachelorette lately. Have you played that? The only question I have is, is Casey the producer an LI? Cus I really like him a lot. :)

Cibic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Had to remove it due to phone space but will definitely get it again when that is sorted out

sonyab

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Had to remove it due to phone space but will definitely get it again when that is sorted out
Well, on the Modern Bachelorette they made it seem like Casey is an LI, cus he tells you his feelings for you, but he isn't. :( I am so very disappointed. At the end, I had to pick someone and I didn't want anybody else. I wanted Casey. I am so disillusioned I don't want to play any other books. :(