Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v5.2 Unlimited Hearts Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your hard work, Sbenny, and sorry for bothering, but can you please tell us how's work going? At least, is there a chance? ('cause Helena will come back soon and I miss her :c )
We all really apreciate you and your work, 'cause lovestruck is amazing game and you're doing intractable work doing mods
Thanks

Bea2639

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, so what happens when I download this version? I spend more hearts and that's it, or am I losing all my progress? Want to know so I can hopefully finish my stuff that I left halfway, at least. Then I'll just focus on The Arcana, which I'm grateful is still working. Please let me know if you have any ideas what I'm getting into by opening this update.

devolore

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, so what happens when I download this version? I spend more hearts and that's it, or am I losing all my progress? Want to know so I can hopefully finish my stuff that I left halfway, at least. Then I'll just focus on The Arcana, which I'm grateful is still working. Please let me know if you have any ideas what I'm getting into by opening this update.
No you don't lose your progress, its just that premium options are not free, it acts as no mod applied.

Bea2639

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the response. Good to know I won't lose my progress. The wait is killing me, so I'd prefer to finish out my stuff. I don't know why there hasn't been an official reply, but can't help feeling that if the mod was intended to die they would have closed this thread. So, somehow I still have hope. Thanks again.

Update: Went to download the mod and it reads"spoiler: mod is being fixed, please hold on, thanks" Has that always been there?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Development of Lovestruck mod has ended. Reason: patches by developer and too much pressure from users. Please don't contact me privately anymore about this game, thank you. More info: Why is @SBENNY BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL???

Status
Not open for further replies.