Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,479 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Oh I just downloaded it too, do we have to pay again for the fixed/newer version? :(
No, I'll update the link in this post. You'll not have to pay again.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for answering! For now this is all I get, it crashes after that. Please let me know when you update it* so I can try again ❤
Updated the thread with the fixed version. Please let me know if this fixes the issue.

Neko96

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Updated the thread with the fixed version. Please let me know if this fixes the issue.
P.s. I think you need to unlock the content again - I do not mind because I saved a lot of SB Points especially for this game - but it's just a heads up ❤
I'm going to unlock it and try again now!

Attachments

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
P.s. I think you need to unlock the content again - I do not mind because I saved a lot of SB Points especially for this game - but it's just a heads up ❤
I'm going to unlock it and try again now!
oh no, I feared this would happen.
I have a list of all the people who unlocked the app. If you're one of the people who unlocked it, I'll send you the link to the fixed app in pm.
Please pm me to get the link.

Neko96

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh no, I feared this would happen.
I have a list of all the people who unlocked the app. If you're one of the people who unlocked it, I'll send you the link to the fixed app in pm.
Please pm me to get the link.
It's okay! I have already downloaded it again and it works absolutely great, I'm really grateful ❤
I am honestly so happy you took the time to mod this for us! I wouldn't mind paying more for this app as I have been farming SB Points for a long time, but there are others who have less and may have unlocked it before as well.
Please don't worry about me, I'll happily support you as long as the mod works in the end!
Thank you so much, again ❤

Khollatz4730

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for the mod :)

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's working great, thank you so much! And the FFW function is much better this way and makes farming hearts much easier!

And I agree, if it helps just keep the price up, it still isn't *that* much for an app that's notoriously difficult to mod. I don't think the price is unreasonable at all, and will happily pay it!

Anyway, thank you so much for modding this app!

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Still crashing for me everytime i open the game 😖

talawolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
you're amazing dude!

just gotta hope its months before LS update again cause the sb price is kinda high 😭

Ohara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It isn't working for me either, I just get a black screen and then the app closes. :(

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
yeah, that's why I settled for 690. Do you think it's still too much?
I mean, what would you prefer?
a) lower price but it gets patched sooner
b) higher price but mod works for much longer.

I am really curious about this.
I'll lower the price in next version if you guys think option a) is better.
I know how difficult it is to actually mod this game and how the devs are always updating it, so personally I think any price below 1000 is reasonable.

Lazzeliet

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You are awesome! This mod it's great! Thanks for this. The price is good like that, but if you need more, less than 1.000 is good too

zskia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great for me! Thank you for this mod ♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.