Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,656 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you open the app, in the upper right corner you'll see a tiny trophy icon, click on that. Then on the screen that opens click on 'My stats', you'll see which stories you can read and get hearts for in return.
Basically if you spend tickets on those stories you get hearts and because the mod has unlimited tickets you can read as many stories as you need to to farm hearts.
Once you've opened the story, click on the menu and then click on FFW. The mod has a much faster FFW so you'll get through an episode really quickly. That way it doesn't take that much time to farm hearts by reading stories.

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Ohh thank you! i get it now, I'm new to the game so i didnt know that 😅

Ohara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Which device are you using?
I'm using BlueStacks, but it's working now, weird enough. I just got a black screen yesterday, and the first time I tried today it almost looked like it was going to work and then the app closed again. The second time worked though. :shockedroid:
Thanks for the mod and for taking the time to reply. <3

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! :D - works perfectly in Memu player.

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
You are awesome! This mod it's great! Thanks for this. The price is good like that, but if you need more, less than 1.000 is good too
I'm using Tab A 10.1. It's an older tab

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Install the play store version and tell me if that works fine
Alright, thanks for trying to help so fast 😁
Post automatically merged:

Install the play store version and tell me if that works fine
Yes, it works ok for me

Edit: i think the problem is m device because i tried it on my sister's phone and it's working great. Thanks for helping and thank you for the amazing mod!! 😃

Last edited:

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Damn your fast @rk264 thanks a lot for the MOD 😁 I don't paying more for this MOD, if it will make it harder to find. Rather do it properly than having it done cheap and nasty that can cause the Dev's to make it almost impossible to MOD.

20/10 for your achieving this and thanks a lot.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the adds? Not sure if it is just me, but everytime I start a new chapter, an add pops up, really annoying. Did it in the original game, but I swear it's far more oftem now 😑

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the adds? Not sure if it is just me, but everytime I start a new chapter, an add pops up, really annoying. Did it in the original game, but I swear it's far more oftem now 😑
I had an ad problem too! and yes it was v annoying lol

If its because of the same reason for my issue, I'm gonna guess you're using an autoclicker? If so that's it - find one with no ads. The first one I picked up worked for a good while until giving me a full 30sec ad every chapter which.... kind of defeated the purpose of having it 🙄

if you're not then I have no clue, so far I've had zero ads on the LS app itself

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had an ad problem too! and yes it was v annoying lol

If its because of the same reason for my issue, I'm gonna guess you're using an autoclicker? If so that's it - find one with no ads. The first one I picked up worked for a good while until giving me a full 30sec ad every chapter which.... kind of defeated the purpose of having it 🙄

if you're not then I have no clue, so far I've had zero ads on the LS app itself
Not using an autoclicker, the new ffwd feature that was added in this MOD is exactly how the LS ffwd use to be speed wise. I start a new chapter by clicking on purchase a ticket then poof, add pops up. I either have to wait 30 seconds for it to finish and close the add for the chapter to load, or close the game completely and reload it, the the chapter starts without the add.

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ads have nothing go do with auto clicker voltage is actually benefits from them but before that update ads were like 5 -10 seconds now you have to wait like 20 seconds to skip them

Thearcana

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
You did whaaaaaaat?! OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you! I already give up on this game and you....Oooo THANK YOUUUU!! Im so happy! :loldroid::flirtdroid::kissdroid:

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The ads are Lovestruck's, on my old account I never had any and I was told that's because they don't show people who spend above a certain amount of money on the app ads. But I've also spent money on this account (though far less) and still get the ads so I can't be sure.

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think the first few days of playing they give you a small window where they don't start showing ads yet. (This is one window per account, not per install, mind you.) After that little window of time, it's an ad every single episode. But that's been the case since I picked up LS the first time about a year ago. (It may be true that the ads are longer though. I don't remember them in that much detail. I just remember they were there, and I was ticked off to go from no ads to ads every episode lol.) So what you're seeing is normal.

Funny thing about it is, if there was an option to watch an ad and get a ticket, or watch an ad and get 3 hearts, I bet many would do it and they would have far fewer complaints about the heart system and fewer of us seeking mods (if it was unlimited). I'm not sure how much money they get just for showing an ad though... But I also bet that that would result in happier players who might be willing to financially support it. I remember I loved Kisses and Curses a lot and deeply appreciated that while there was limited stamina, they didn't try manipulative gimmicks to get you to spend money (like Episode, which I'd played before). I appreciated it so much that even though I was close to the end of the story, I spent some money on stamina potions just to financially support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.