Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,183 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i cant beleive im seeing this.

If this works it well worth the 700SB Points.

MadHattie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, rk264!
Now I can finally play this game!
Regarding the price, I would also prefer for it to be higher and the MOD working longer than the alternative.

mya7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I appreciate the farm forward feature since it seems infinite hearts is impossible. They are just so stingy with the heart rewards!

Thanks, rk264!

nashbender

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this! I actually gave up on this app when no one would mod it anymore, so this was actually a very nice surprise! Thank you!!

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your excellent work! This was my favorite mod and the main reason I joined this site. So happy to see it back!

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Has anyone found a good way to automate the heart farming? The farm forward is great, but I'm trying to find a way to set it and forget it - ideally so it could farm while I sleep and work lol.

I've tried autoclicker and ankulua snap-and-play, but all of the series are just different enough that neither option has worked. I'm super interested in a MOD Menu option that could autoclick the free choices for you, and I'd happily pay more SB Points for it. Or if someone with more scripting experience wants to write a custom ankulua script for lovestruck I'd be willing to donate for their efforts. I'm trying to learn ankulua myself but it's slow going lol

But like I said above, I'm super grateful to have this mod back at all. Thanks again for your awesome work!!

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
How do i farm hearts, im totally lost on that part of the mod.

Bones

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, dude, for the work you've done. (y)

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
How do i farm hearts, im totally lost on that part of the mod.
To farm hearts with this mod, you have to take advantage of the "romantic quests" under "my stats". The stats tab is accessed by clicking the trophy in the upper right corner of the screen. The romantic quests reward you with hearts for reading X number of chapters of a certain story. Once you complete the quest, you're rewarded with hearts. The unlimited tickets and fast forward mode of this mod allows you to farm for hearts much faster than you could otherwise.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! I figured thats what it was but i wasnt surw if there was something i was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.