Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years

Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: RK264

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 508 times

• Choose your ideal romance and enjoy the love you've always wanted to in this unique visual romance novel game! Find a story that captures your heart and decide who you want to fall in love with from a selection of over 70 unique characters!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Tickets
    Farm Forward (Click FFW button to activate) (Super Fast Forward Mode, useful for farming hearts)

Update: Fixed Crash
    Note: Use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bans

Standalone APK (No SAI Needed)
    • Supported CPU architecture: armv7, arm64
    • Supported Screen DPIs: mdpi (160dpi), hdpi (240dpi), xhdpi (320dpi), xxhdpi (480dpi), xxxhdpi (640dpi)
    • Supported Locale: en, ar, de, es, fr, hi, in, it, iw, ja, ko, ms, nb, nl, pl, pt, ru, sv, th, tr, vi, zh

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank rk264 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en

Last edited:

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You are literal god of modding. I mean even Sbenny couldn't do anything with this game and just gave up. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to play this game w/o spending a fortune on it!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and your "Farm Forward" feature is amazing! I spend ~20 seconds on whole episode instead of 5 minutes

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For this particular app that was amazingly fast! wow

It works as intended. The new addition for farming also works well! What a nice thing to implement, thank you.

A few things for those setting it up:
1) please login to Facebook to save your progress! Everything gets wiped and it takes awhile to refarm for your heart choices. I'm not super bummed about it (I took a gamble that it would store a local savestate and lost lol) because we have THIS mod with an author who is definitely on top of things.

2) the ffwd feature works well, though I will stick to the autoclicker. With the latter you can step away while it does its thing until you need to start the next chapter, with the former unfortunately you have to hover to make the choices. The mod author's new feature is definitely faster than 40 speed (any lower causes the apps to glitch in my experience) though! I'd really recommend it for those with slower processers that can't handle multiple apps at once! Thank you mod author for including this feature.

3) That said could you include a mod version without the ffwd feature IF it lowers the price of SB Points? I'm thankful for whatever version we get but the LS Devs seem to update quickly and having to do 600+ everytime isn't sustainable (at least for me). Regardless I'll have to find a way to get more SB Points for investing in new updates! 😄

EDIT
4) I've noticed a distinct lag when the app starts to implement the unlimited ticket feature (i.e. the app shows 2 tickets instead of 6969) but after a few seconds it will adjust accordingly. So if you don't see the right number try waiting to see if it updates itself!

I'll be trying that BlueStacks thing from the previous thread as well - farming is so time consuming!

Anyway, all in all THANK YOU for the speedy update and working with the community on features and suggestions - the transparency is a breath of fresh air! ☺

I'll be a consistent customer for your amazing mod!

Last edited:

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yay, thanks for the prompt update. Works great!

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
For this particular app that was amazingly fast! wow

It works as intended. The new addition for farming also works well! What a nice thing to implement, thank you.

A few things for those setting it up:
1) please login to Facebook to save your progress! Everything gets wiped and it takes awhile to refarm for your heart choices. I'm not super bummed about it (I took a gamble that it would store a local savestate and lost lol) because we have THIS mod with an author who is definitely on top of things.

2) the ffwd feature works well, though I will stick to the autoclicker. With the latter you can step away while it does its thing until you need to start the next chapter, with the former unfortunately you have to hover to make the choices. The mod author's new feature is definitely faster than 40 speed (any lower causes the apps to glitch in my experience) though! I'd really recommend it for those with slower processers that can't handle multiple apps at once! Thank you mod author for including this feature.

3) That said could you include a mod version without the ffwd feature IF it lowers the price of SB Points? I'm thankful for whatever version we get but the LS Devs seem to update quickly and having to do 600+ everytime isn't sustainable (at least for me). Regardless I'll have to find a way to get more SB Points for investing in new updates! 😄

EDIT
4) I've noticed a distinct lag when the app starts to implement the unlimited ticket feature (i.e. the app shows 2 tickets instead of 6969) but after a few seconds it will adjust accordingly. So if you don't see the right number try waiting to see if it updates itself!

I'll be trying that BlueStacks thing from the previous thread as well - farming is so time consuming!

Anyway, all in all THANK YOU for the speedy update and working with the community on features and suggestions - the transparency is a breath of fresh air! ☺

I'll be a consistent customer for your amazing mod!
Regarding 2), I think there are some quests where you have to make specific choices, I am not sure as I don't play this game.

Regarding 3), The price increase is not because of ffw feature. I saw the old mod on some sites. The price increase is to prevent leeching.
Remember, this is an online game. The more people use this mod, the more are the chances of it getting patched. If I could, I would've made the price as low as 10 SB but I have to make a tough choice.
PS ~ Sbenny suggested me to price it above 2000SB but I thought it'll be too much so I settled for 690SB

Regarding 4), I switched the method used to mod. Instead of modding the lib file directly, the file is patched in memory when the game starts. So, there is some delay before the mod kicks in.
This makes it harder for devs to figure out what I am changing to mod this. It is still possible to figure out what I'm doing but it's better to add protection 😉

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
2000 is sooo much
yeah, that's why I settled for 690. Do you think it's still too much?
I mean, what would you prefer?
a) lower price but it gets patched sooner
b) higher price but mod works for much longer.

I am really curious about this.
I'll lower the price in next version if you guys think option a) is better.

Last edited:

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Regarding 2), I think there are some quests where you have to make specific choices, I am not sure as I don't play this game.
From my exp in playing atm there are choices every few conversations in every book and chapter. Heart choices do vary chapter to chapter though!

Regarding 3), The price increase is not because of ffw feature. I saw the old mod on some sites. The price increase is to prevent leeching.
Remember, this is an online game. The more people use this mod, the more are the chances of it getting patched. If I could, I would've made the price as low as 10 SB but I have to make a tough choice.
BIG SIGH. I can't believe some people are STILL doing this knowing what happened last time. If you leech it is PROVEN that a person's generosity only goes so far. @ anyone reading this: Please if you know of leeching suggest that that person go through proper channels and join this forum. Do what we're all doing as to allow EVERYONE to enjoy this mod, please - I'd hate to lose this mod.

And re: price. As I said it's completely fine with me! But thank you for the clarification, I'll really have to definitely grind for more! 😄

PS ~ Sbenny suggested me to price it above 2000SB but I thought it'll be too much so I settled for 690SB

Regarding 4) (REDACTED)
This makes it harder for devs to figure out what I am changing to mod this. It is still possible to figure out what I'm doing but it's better to add protection 😉
Oh! Nicely done! That really does preempt any potential easy detection pitfalls on the devs part. Good thinking 👏🏽

EDIT
I removed your method because.... you know... just in case lmao 👁

Last edited:

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
yeah, that's why I settled for 690. Do you think it's still too much?
I mean, what would you prefer?
a) lower price but it gets patched sooner
b) higher price but mod works for much longer.

I am really curious about this.
I'll lower the price in next version if you guys think option a) is better.
I'd rather have a mod that works longer, personally. My opinion is that I honestly think 690 is perfectly reasonable for most people. If it was 2000, that might be cost prohibitive for me, depending on the rate at which they patched it out. But at less than 1000... You can get 3000 SB Points for like $5. So if we assume the rate of patching is about what it was for 7.4 (approx one month), that's like $5 per 3 months. And with Lovestruck in particular -- that's $5 for 3 months of unlimited playing. In the app natively, $5 would get you 14 tickets (I dunno about anyone else but I can read that many in about an hour!). It's also probably better to have the mod work longer in that the more times they patch out various workarounds, the more we may risk it becoming unmoddable or something. Plus, this one that was in "B" (higher price but mod works for longer) got patched within 24 hours which is incredibly fast imo, so not being "patched sooner" doesn't bother me at all.

I figured the little pause before it adds the unlimited tickets was something like that and I think it's a great idea.

Anyway, not being able to play yesterday made me realize even more today just how grateful I am for this mod when I started playing again today. It makes me so happy, and it's such a nice break from current stressors going on in real life.

Neko96

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh I just downloaded it too, do we have to pay again for the fixed/newer version? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.