Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.6 Mod (Unlimited Tickets | Farm Forward | No Ads) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,282 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikikitty20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Appreciate your hard work and timely update! Thank you!

MakerCam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the game wanting to play this for a long time

MakerCam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please make the Hearts unlimted Thanks wanting to use Hearts

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
You can farm hearts, the hearts sit server side, so can't be modded
tbh, even tickets are server side. This mod should not work but it works for some reason. It's just a stupid bug. I am shocked that they haven't patched it yet.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
tbh, even tickets are server side. This mod should not work but it works for some reason. It's just a stupid bug. I am shocked that they haven't patched it yet.
Oh hectic, well hopefully they don't find the bug 😅
Still nice one on finding it.

Kiera14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it normal to load for a long time? Or is there a trick to it? Ive been trying to farm hearts but loading the game take atleast a few minutes and even the scene transitions takes forever to load that i just give up and close the app to try and reload it again but no luck.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Is it normal to load for a long time? Or is there a trick to it? Ive been trying to farm hearts but loading the game take atleast a few minutes and even the scene transitions takes forever to load that i just give up and close the app to try and reload it again but no luck.
loading times depends on your internet. It downloads all the assets required for that episode when loading.

Ekixx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I get more hearts so I don't have 0? :(

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This mod has been so nice. I was feeling down today about something that I'd been looking forward to being cancelled (crowds and such, you know) but then I was able to spend most of the day reading Lovestruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.