Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v7.9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,246 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the update, it's working perfectly 😊 👍

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It works. Thank you so much for the mod.

OKzanna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Woaw, Every time there's an update of the game I'm so sad to loose the unlimited tickets. But every time I smile agin because of the update mod out as fast as you can and it's... There's no words to describe enough how we thank you !!
Every time a new update of the mod is, every time i'll use my credit card for this diamond =3=

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! 🥰

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm now getting this error, which I've never seen before. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or with Lovestruck. I know it's not my connection. Screenshot_20200919-144752_Lovestruck.jpg Has anyone seen this before?

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Blakebella so the mod is now working for me! I tried several different things over the course of the day, but what I think fixed it is this: I uninstalled the mod, deleted the file, and redownloaded and installed the mod. I logged in again with facebook and everything is working as normal.

Of course, this was also like 8 hours after I first got the error, so it's possible it was something on Lovestruck's end that got fixed over time, but you may as well try uninstalling and redownloading the mod to see if that fixes it like it seems to have done for me.

@Rootisalive tagging you in case you had the same issue.

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Has anyone else started receiving these messages? It may appear several times in one minute. Is this a problem with the mod or something with the game? The internet connection is stable.

Attachments

Sebille

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't install it! As soon as I click "Yes" when it asks me if I want to install it, it says "app not installed".
Anyone know how to fix this?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I can't install it! As soon as I click "Yes" when it asks me if I want to install it, it says "app not installed".
Anyone know how to fix this?
Make sure you have uninstalled any other versions of lovestruck.
Also make sure that you have enough space on mobile phone. I'd say more than 600 MB (I know the game doesn't take much space but clear up this much space, just to be on the safe side).

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! The mod itself works great as always! I just have a problem, that I never encountered before. I'm reading Hydra's route and when I try to make a choice, whatever I choose I have this error showing up:
120345667_990940251369884_3582707365830590308_n.jpg

I tried reading other routes after that, and they work completely fine. I tried uninstalling and downloading the mod and installing it again, and the same problem occurs. Also, I tried the same character, but reading another season, and it works fine.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, what can I do to fix it? :( Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.