Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,952 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calmsurrender7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works perfectly!! Thank you legacy for always being super quick with updating the mods and everything, this time I didn't even notice there was a new update before I got the notif for the new mod version. Thank you for all that you do 💕

musicgirl22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having trouble getting past the login screen. When I type in my user name & the code & click done nothing happens. I have to back out of the keyboard & there doesn't seem to be any button for me to click on to login. Anything I do click just directs me here. I'm assuming it has something to do with my device, but I'm not sure how to fix it. This what I see on my screen when i open the app.

Attachments

Last edited:

musicgirl22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't get it to go into landscape mode either. It's basically stuck in that one position.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm having trouble getting past the login screen. When I type in my user name & the code & click done nothing happens. I have to back out of the keyboard & there doesn't seem to be any button for me to click on to login. Anything I do click just directs me here. I'm assuming it has something to do with my device, but I'm not sure how to fix it. This what I see on my screen when i open the app.
I think you're zooming in with your phone settings, I think it's in "Accessibility" settings. You should disable it and then try again. Which phone are you using?

musicgirl22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think you're zooming in with your phone settings, I think it's in "Accessibility" settings. You should disable it and then try again. Which phone are you using?
That's basically what it was. When I my phone updated a few days ago it apparently zoomed everything in. Thanks for your help.

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you guys for the quick update and fix. Appreciate your hard work!

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly! Thank you so much @Legacy for all the continuous hard work

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks a bunch! I appreciate the kind of work you do for this app, and it's a huge help to me.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah nvm it doesnt work on this challenge as I hoped it would be(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.