Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,186 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the video! I didn't realize it had to be enabled. I hid the MOD Menu right away because I found the cartoon it played distracting, so I didn't notice that the farm forward was disabled by default. For some reason I couldn't get the MOD Menu to reappear until I closed and reopened the app, but now that I know how it works it seems to be working fine. I've updated my vote.

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for the mod ! Works perfectly for me ! Ads are annoying but I'm using DNS66 and it works. First few times the ads come but then it stops, happens everytime I reopen the app

Nephyline

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for the hard work.
It works like a charm for me! Lucky Patcher did the work in getting rid of the ads :)

Thearcana

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!:kissdroid::kissdroid:
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Valeryryry

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you i have been looking for a mod update for days you are my savior😍😍😍!
FFW works like a charm and so do the tickets,the ads are a bit annoying but you gave us a discount so that more than covers it,thank u for the hard work 👌🏻❤

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the awesome work! MOD Menu had a fun graphic, and it's very nice being able to toggle the ffw speed. And thank you again for keeping us updated with your progress on the previous thread. We appreciate your awesome work!!! 😊

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The new mod works great, no issues for me so far. Thanks so much Legacy for taking this on and getting it out so quick, and thanks to RK264 for sharing your work. I appreciate both your efforts 😊

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The mod works great! Maybe it's just me but I find the animated MOD Menu a little distracting when I'm playing the game. I know I can just hide it but like another reviewer said above, it sometimes disappears once hidden and I can't get it back until I reopen the game. I wouldn't mind a simple icon for the menu if it would be less work for you in the future, I could even live with the ffw speed already in built but I understand the menu would be more useful for some. It's not a deal breaker though and overall still awesome work, thank you for working with @rk264 to give us this mod 😄

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes i know its is a bad idea, but has anyone purchased hearts on the modded apk?
You can't cos it's a modded apk. If you tried buying a bundle it'll tell you the app isn't configured for purchases. If you want to, you would have to purchase it on the original apk

Vmc11

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think we speak when we say, thank you

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the hard work!

doyeontan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for your hard work!! :blushdroid:
The MOD works perfectly. I also removed the ads with Lucky Patcher and it did work.

Status
Not open for further replies.