Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seba34

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Dzięki za to co prawda są reklamy i nie jest na przemijaniu taka szybka ale jest swietnie😘

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Idk what lovestruck did with this update but this version seems to have WAY MORE bugs than 7.6. Nevertheless, if you face issues, comment down and I'll assist you to the best of my ability.

Idk wether they discontinued support on some devices,as the game did not even launch on my own phone, so I had to mod and test it all on emulator
In the light of recent bugs I have encountered, I have decided to drop the price of the game. The price is susceptible to change in the future, bug-free version of the game. Hopefully the devs fix known issues in v7.8.
Hola. Gracias por tu trabajo. La aplicación me esta dando problemas, aver si puede darme una solución. Ya lo instale 4 veces y no me deja iniciar sesión en mi cuenta. La aplicación LP para quitar anuncios no me funciona tampoco. Gracias. Un saludo

amanami

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
After update new Nox, lucky patch finally work with me 🤣

Sassxoxo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I never thought I see the app here again 😭

kelapabts

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
im using android and the ticket mod works for me. i also used Lucky Patcher to remove the ads but im a little bit confused, how do you farm hearts? i used the ffw but it doesnt seem to work

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
im using android and the ticket mod works for me. i also used lucky patcher to remove the ads but im a little bit confused, how do you farm hearts? i used the ffw but it doesnt seem to work
@kelapabts Please refer to this video: bandicam 2020-07-06 00-00-42-043
Post automatically merged:

Hola. Gracias por tu trabajo. La aplicación me esta dando problemas, aver si puede darme una solución. Ya lo instale 4 veces y no me deja iniciar sesión en mi cuenta. La aplicación LP para quitar anuncios no me funciona tampoco. Gracias. Un saludo
[GOOGLE Translate] Hola. Para iniciar sesión en su cuenta de Facebook, debe desinstalar completamente la aplicación de Facebook de su teléfono. Con respecto a la aplicación Lucky Patcher, actualmente estoy trabajando en una solución, por lo que no necesita usar Lucky Patcher una vez que la libere.

kelapabts

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i did tried the method used in the video. i just have fast forward the story and turn on the ffw mod button right? or did i do it wrong? it's my first time playing this game along with the mod so im a little bit confused 😅 so sorry 🙏🏼

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
i did tried the method used in the video. i just have fast forward the story and turn on the ffw mod button right?
Yes you need to turn on ffw button after you start to ffw the story.

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What does the farm button work? I don't understand how to use the farm hearts function.

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here's! Thank you so much!

Also for people dealing with ads, I use d66 for that and it works perfectly for this app.

Eaguado79

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
im using android and the ticket mod works for me. i also used lucky patcher to remove the ads but im a little bit confused, how do you farm hearts? i used the ffw but it doesnt seem to work
To farm hearts you just need to click at the trophy icon at the top right of the screen and then click on "my stats" and then "romantic quests" and then you'll see something like the attached screenshot below then just click to read a certain number of episodes while using the ffw feature

Attachments

Last edited:

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
D66? Is that some type of emulator for Android? Sorry if I sound noobish lol

I tried doing it like the video instructed but it's not working for me. Do I need to download something like Lucky Patcher?

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@kelapabts Please refer to this video: bandicam 2020-07-06 00-00-42-043

[GOOGLE Translate] Hola. Para iniciar sesión en su cuenta de Facebook, debe desinstalar completamente la aplicación de Facebook de su teléfono. Con respecto a la aplicación Lucky Patcher, actualmente estoy trabajando en una solución, por lo que no necesita usar Lucky Patcher una vez que la libere.
Tienes razón. Olvide lo de desistalar Facebook jeje. Ahora funciona perfecto. Gracias!!

SelDem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wish there was a way to automate the farm forwarding. As in, not having to manually choose dialogue options. Anyone know if that's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.