Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Legacy

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 608 times

• A brand new series is available! Check out EVER AFTER ACADEMY!
    New stories in the following titles:
    - STARSHIP PROMISE
    - VILLAINOUS NIGHTS
    - SWEET ENCHANTMENTS
    - QUEEN OF THIEVES
    - SIN WITH ME
    - REIGNING PASSIONS
    - WICKED LAWLESS LOVE
    - TALES OF THE WILD
    - EVER AFTER ACADEMY

App updates:
    - Bug fixes

Lovestruck is your portal to the greatest interactive romance stories!

Choose your ideal romance and enjoy the love you've always wanted to in this unique visual romance novel game! Find a story that captures your heart and decide who you want to fall in love with from a selection of over 70 unique characters!

Currently available series are:

TALES OF THE WILD: If you're brave enough to embrace the call of the wild, you may find your soulmate within a hidden world of animal shapeshifters!

WICKED LAWLESS LOVE: On a frontier ruled by monsters and ghouls, there's nowhere for an outlaw to run...but right into their embrace...

REIGNING PASSIONS: One day you're a barmaid the next you're a...Princess?! Can you find the truth of who you are, and who your heart is destined to love?

SIN WITH ME: Fall into a world of danger, pleasure, and vice with the Seven Deadly Sins. Discover your passionate romance lurking in the shadows.

QUEEN OF THIEVES: Being a starving artist isn't so romantic, until you're swept up in a heist by the Gilded Poppy: the world's most infamous thieves!

SWEET ENCHANTMENTS: Desserts are just the icing on the cake when you stumble upon a magical cafe and fall in love with a magician!

HAVENFALL IS FOR LOVERS: Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons, oh my! Find your Supernatural Soulmate in this mysterious and exciting story!

GANGSTERS IN LOVE: The most dangerous and sexy gang in Los Angeles is after you… and your heart!

LOVE & LEGENDS: Destiny takes you from your everyday life to a world of swords and sorcery! Now you must tie your fate to one of seven fantasy heroes.

STARSHIP PROMISE: Explore the universe and discover a galaxy of love in this exciting spacefaring romance set far in the future!

ASTORIA: FATE’S KISS: The fate of the world will change with just one kiss! Fall in love with the Gods and Monsters of Greek Mythology!

ASTORIA: LOST KISSES: Experience the magic of romancing Greek Gods and Monsters once again! Your favorite characters are back for a new spin-off that takes place right after Season 1 of Astoria: Fate's Kiss!

VILLAINOUS NIGHTS: In a world of super-powered humans, you find yourself with a group of powerful Super Villains and discover that love can bloom even in the darkest of nights.

CASTAWAY! LOVE’S ADVENTURE: A pleasure cruise gone wrong leaves you stranded on a remote island with 5 Sexy Strangers!

TO LOVE & PROTECT: One minute you are a normal college student, the next, you are the secret love child of the President of the United States!

SPEAKEASY TONIGHT: Enjoy the glamorous but dangerous world of a speakeasy filled with illegal booze, hot jazz, and even hotter romance!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 🔮 Mod Features:

• Unlimited Tickets.
    • Ultra Fast Forward (Useful for Farming Hearts)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Legacy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en&hl=en

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
SPECIAL THANKS to @BlackEden for testing out this MOD for me. Also check out her game releases.
Mod not working?

Comment down below so I can assist you in fixing your issue.

Known Bugs:

Crashes on first 2-3 attempts on fresh install. Reason: Unknown

Ads not removed. (May occur in some devices, currently working on it)

Incorrect scaling of mod menu on smaller devices. Reason: (A fault on my side,I tested the game on emulator, so I could not scale it accordingly for smaller screen as the game just refused to run on my phone)

Install Instructions:

Install as you would any normal APK.

Important: Dont forget to enable overlay permission on fresh install.

permission.png

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Idk what lovestruck did with this update but this version seems to have WAY MORE bugs than 7.6. Nevertheless, if you face issues, comment down and I'll assist you to the best of my ability.

Idk wether they discontinued support on some devices,as the game did not even launch on my own phone, so I had to mod and test it all on emulator, which in its own way cant run armv8 versions properly.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
In the light of recent bugs I have encountered, I have decided to drop the price of the game. The price is susceptible to change in the future, bug-free version of the game. Hopefully the devs fix known issues in v7.8.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for mod! everything works atm except adds are really annoying( there is no way to get rid of them? I'm using bluestacks and xiaomi redmi 4x

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
When I try to open the app it sends me to a weird permission page, has this happened to anyone else?
In the second reply to this thread, you can see the screenshot I took. The permission is suppposed to allow the MOD Menu on top of the app (lovestruck)
Post automatically merged:

thank you for mod! everything works atm except adds are really annoying( there is no way to get rid of them? I'm using bluestacks and xiaomi redmi 4x
Glad to hear that it works. Refer to the "known bugs" section in the second reply to this thread.

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can remove them using Lucky Patcher 1)download it
2)choose the game
3)menu of patches
4)create modified apk file
5)apk without google ads
After finishing patching choose go to file then reinstall

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the hard work on the mod. Works great!! Yeah the ads are annoying, but it's worth it to deal with. I find that quitting out the game while the ad is running works. Yeah it's a bit tedious, but it saves having to sit through the ad.
Update: Lucky Patcher works for the ads

Last edited:

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for getting this out in a timely manner! I did not encounter any crashing or scaling issues right away on my Android phone. However:

- The "fast forward" feature is normal speed, approximately the same speed as tapping through manually. I used that feature a lot in order to get around the app's stinginess with hearts, so I'm very disappointed about that!

- I did get ads 2 out of 3 times that I started a new chapter. This is less important to me than the fast forward feature.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for getting this out in a timely manner! I did not encounter any crashing or scaling issues right away on my Android phone. However:

- The "fast forward" feature is normal speed, approximately the same speed as tapping through manually. I used that feature a lot in order to get around the app's stinginess with hearts, so I'm very disappointed about that!

- I did get ads 2 out of 3 times that I started a new chapter. This is less important to me than the fast forward feature.
Its the same after enabling the option in the MOD menu?

amanami

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Using Nox and it work very good, FFW doing great. Only can't remove the ads with lucky patch.
I really want to give you a big hug!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

@kayforaday Refer to this video: bandicam 2020-07-06 00-00-42-043

Fiorella199x

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works perfectly, I did not find any error for now and I removed the ads with Lucky Patcher , thank you so much! ❤

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your hard work. It's a little tiring to watch ads during farming. But I will try to follow the advice of people and now to cut ads through Lucky Patcher . Thank for Mod again.
UPD: it's really working. I don't have any ads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.