LP Mod Apk & Game Guardian

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Two suggestions.

1) Why don't you scrap LP Mod Apk's and just have one thread teaching people how to make their own LP Mod Apk?

2) Have a forum section dedicated to Game Guardian. A place where people could swap hacks and cheats they know of using Game Guardian?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
1) I don't really know what that means but I'll just say, if people want to learn, let them run around finding what they need instead of putting everything in one place for them.
More works need to be done from the learner, not the teacher in this case.
2) Game Guardian requires a lot of things from my constant attempts of using it in the past without much results so I assume it will, again, take works and times.

Sorry, have to give my two cents on a lot of suggestions and random posts nowadays 🙃

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
2) Game Guardian requires a lot of things from my constant attempts of using it in the past without much results so I assume it will, again, take works and times.

Sorry, have to give my two cents on a lot of suggestions and random posts nowadays 🙃
GG doesn't require too much knowledge to use it. I'm pretty clueless and I manage to use it to some degree. I'm not saying everyone needs to use it but as this is a forum mainly about game modding I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated section to GG where users could discuss hacks and ideas etc.

Don't apologise for expressing a view or opinion. Everyone has them and should share them.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
1) I don't really know what that means but I'll just say, if people want to learn, let them run around finding what they need instead of putting everything in one place for them.
More works need to be done from the learner, not the teacher in this case.

You speak as if you have nothing to learn! we know that Yas guided you, I think that there is nothing wrong if someone has the possibility and the desire to inform us 😛

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It doesn't. You can use a virtual space app like x8 sandbox or f1 vm if you don't have root.
I know, but I have not had a great opportunity, it takes time that I have dedicated only to LP

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You speak as if you have nothing to learn! we know that Yas guided you, I think that there is nothing wrong if someone has the possibility and the desire to inform us 😛
Hell yea, I have a lot to learn xD
Failed so many times with GG so I just gave up and went to script instead, now I'm just lazying with it and doesn't bother trying anything so no, Yas didn't help me (even though I think I can force him to :3)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hell yea, I have a lot to learn xD
Failed so many times with GG so I just gave up and went to script instead, now I'm just lazying with it and doesn't bother trying anything so no, Yas didn't help me (even though I think I can force him to :3)
😻😻😻😻

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@sammax71 There are already a few guides for Lucky Patcher at the Android Modding University. Now regarding Game Guardian, i think a dedicated section is really unnecessary since there is a Dedicated Forum already for Game Guardian made by the Game Guardian Developers and they have many helpful guides there for beginners to advanced tutorials for games with high level of security.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@sammax71 There are already a few guides for Lucky Patcher at the Android Modding University. Now regarding Game Guardian, i think a dedicated section is really unnecessary since there is a Dedicated Forum already for Game Guardian made by the Game Guardian Developers and they have many helpful guides there for beginners to advanced tutorials for games with high level of security.
I'm sure there must be forums dedicated to Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo and yet they have a section dedicated to them 🤷🏻‍♂️

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i think you mean to say that we should remove LP mods and just keep a thread or something as a tutorial to let people patch those themselves?

no comments, while i am learning to hack games by PC, there are many users here who do LP mods only as GG is pretty complex (for most of us, or me, atleast), and don't own a laptop.

to be honest, i did LP mods here as well when i barely started, it's a nice thing for beginners as well as those who don't (or can't) mod by PC.

so, all in all, i guess it'll be a good start for most users

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
there are many users here who do LP mods only as GG is pretty complex (for most of us, or me, atleast), and don't own a laptop.
That's why I thought a forum section dedicated to GG might be a good idea. People who are new to it or are trying to learn perhaps could use it to swap ideas.

I've been a member of the GG forum for many years and sometimes I feel it can be quite an intimidating place for new users to post or ask questions. Maybe that's just me though. I've been using it for years but still consider myself a novice user and I'm always a bit dubious to post on there.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
i think you mean to say that we should remove LP mods and just keep a thread or something as a tutorial to let people patch those themselves?

no comments, while i am learning to hack games by PC, there are many users here who do LP mods only as GG is pretty complex (for most of us, or me, atleast), and don't own a laptop.

to be honest, i did LP mods here as well when i barely started, it's a nice thing for beginners as well as those who don't (or can't) mod by PC.

so, all in all, i guess it'll be a good start for most users
You said well! i am not a beginner but i have no PC for now, so i do LP,, soon i will have PC but maybe i will always use LP

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
That's why I thought a forum section dedicated to GG might be a good idea. People who are new to it or are trying to learn perhaps could use it to swap ideas.

I've been a member of the GG forum for many years and sometimes I feel it can be quite an intimidating place for new users to post or ask questions. Maybe that's just me though. I've been using it for years but still consider myself a novice user and I'm always a bit dubious to post on there.
i see you have the active user badge, so why not start it yourself? Active users can create clubs, as far as i know, and if people want to learn about GG, they can help eachother there.
like, you could create a club for GG, or make tutorials, that'll help around here a lot
I don't currently have a phone though (older one blacked out, and i'll wait some months before buying another), but i'm sure i'll try out GG once i get another.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
i see you have the active user badge, so why not start it yourself? Active users can create clubs, as far as i know, and if people want to learn about GG, they can help eachother
Creating a new section vs Creating a separate club.... A new section would be better as it would be more easier for people to navigate at the new sub forum rather then finding a club where half of the users out there don't know that club exist lmao

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If the point of the GG section is to make tutorials, the place for it should be the already existing Modding University, while if you aim at releasing GG hacks, the place should still be Game Releases (where, if needed, I can add a new prefix named 'GG' or similar).

The reason I tend to avoid too many sections, is because it'd make everything a bit harder to be found, that's why I'm more into having a new prefix but still in the same section, rather than having a whole new section for something we currently have very few contents for, so far.

If, in the future, we should have a lot of interest into the GG topic, I might decide to separate GG content from the rest by creating a new section for it.

It's true we have a Nintendo and Playstation section, but it's a gaming platform, like iOS and Android which must be split to avoid confusion, but when it's about GG, the main topic is still Android/Modding/Hacking.

As per LP, while we do already have tutorials to help people get started to it, consider many users aren't willing to (or don't have time to) learn and/or mod games by themselves, that's why I strongly believe it's still important to keep releasing LP mods rather than just having tutorials to teach people how-to.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
If the point of the GG section is to make tutorials, the place for it should be the already existing Modding University, while if you aim at releasing GG hacks, the place should still be Game Releases (where, if needed, I can add a new prefix named 'GG' or similar).

The reason I tend to avoid too many sections, is because it'd make everything a bit harder to be found, that's why I'm more into having a new prefix but still in the same section, rather than having a whole new section for something we currently have very few contents for, so far.

If, in the future, we should have a lot of interest into the GG topic, I might decide to separate GG content from the rest by creating a new section for it.

It's true we have a Nintendo and Playstation section, but it's a gaming platform, like iOS and Android which must be split to avoid confusion, but when it's about GG, the main topic is still Android/Modding/Hacking.

As per LP, while we do already have tutorials to help people get started to it, consider many users aren't willing to (or don't have time to) learn and/or mod games by themselves, that's why I strongly believe it's still important to keep releasing LP mods rather than just having tutorials to teach people how-to.
Hi Sbenny until yesterday I explained to another person how to use LP, he wrote to me in private like many other people, I thought about doing something that explains how to make mods for yourself and mods for others, but I don't know! Because there is already @Gourov's tutorial which is beautiful

Cellanvs

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
YouTuber
Active User
Member for 2 years
I am in favor of a GG topic as it has several of the LP. Sammax is helping me with this learning, but it really needs a set of knowledge to accomplish. My phone has root and I have no PC. Content on GG would be of great help.