Lucky Patcher - A HOG's best friend

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

ScottT1224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
As an avid fan of hidden object games, I always used to purchase the full version after I played the free version. Now since I've used Lucky Patcher , I can unlock them for free! Big Fish Games which has so many HOG's, always works with Lucky Patcher . Just wanted to let any fellow HOG fans an important tip. Thank you ChelpuS for your ongoing hard work! And of course thank you SBenny and SusieQ for your ongoing hard work for making your mods available!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll tell you more :) You can actually "re-pack" these patches into a .apk file you can share with everyone at the forum so that they'll be able to buy everything for free just by having Lucky Patcher installed, so if you feel like, you're allowed to share them in "Game Releases"!

Thank you for your contribution, I'm sure many Hidden Object Games fans will love this thread! :)

ScottT1224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was thinking about re-packing and submitting, but I thought it wasn't really considered modding since anyone can do it. XD
Thanks for your reply. I'll be sure to contribute.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Altough what you said is true, we both know how many people come here just for "ready-to-use" stuff or they're not capable of doing it by themselves, this is why I gave you this suggestion, that's all :)

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Id definitely be interested in seeing what you have created. If you do please provide a link back to your post. :D