Lucky Patcher Extreme!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey Everyone,

Called this Lucky Patcher Extreme since I'm having extreme issues, questions, and confusions about our BF, Lucky Patcher . Without further, here is my situation (I apologize btw for being to Narrative or Paragraphic, its just me but I hope it helps you to understand me and my situation and whoever reads this, can help me out give the correct or proper solution - Disclaimer). Hope you dont get bored but give me the direct answer to my question or issue, appreciate that. Hehe

I have 2 devices, 1 is ROOTED, 1 is Not Rooted

1. Can I use Lucky Patcher to Patch a Modded APK to an Original untouched APK so I can upload said game with Modded features to Google Play Games (save progress) and/or Play Store (take advantage of App Updates). Since my other device is not rooted and cant do this, though there are other methods like rename OBB or DATA folder, uninstall modded then install original then rename the OBB, etc back, can I still patch the Modded APK to a normal one in my other rooted phone, save it and send it to my Non Rooted Device and install it there instead? If yes, How can I do it with LP? if

A. Modded APK only
B. Game or App downloaded modified APK has OBB or DATA together with it.
C. which is which after patching to send to my non rooted phone so I can just install and use it swiftly

2. I installed Lucky Patcher in my Not Rooted Phone. If just in Case I press Attached Pic 1 (Screenshot #44) will this affect all my purchased apps in playstore in any bad way possible?

3. Will this method work successfully in Google Play and Google Play Games NON ROOTED phone?

A. Put google account in rooted phone.
B. Patch Modded APK (Glu's Sniper X with Jason Statham (Modded APK) Unlimited everything for example the patched with normal APK same version, build, etc but not modded.
C. After save progress of Game and modded
Upload to Play Games and Play Store under my google account, put the same account from my rooted device to my non rooted device then download and install same game but the normal APK (from a trusted source, apkpure, apk4fun, etc) just the unmodified version.
C. Connect saved game progress and game mods (unli gems, coins, etc). thus transfered to my not rooted phone?

Whats the success rate or let "Google or LP" decide?

This is all for now and I hope you can help me out. Situation is I just want to make sure my progress and modded game amenities are all saved even if i unistalled the game or something nasty happens to my phone, etc and also take advantage of play updates, problem is my gaming phone currently dont support root or I dont want to root it either. But my other phone supports it and rooted it already. So from the rooted device patch APKs the transfer it to my unrooted phone and unpack all its goodness there.

hope you can give me advice. These are.stil complex things that I am still learning up.to now.

Thank you Everyone!

Attachments