Lucky patcher hack gone wrong .. what have i done ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,859 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kezza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi all, would really appreciate some help from the more experts ..
So I've had this app called chapters interactive stories for 4 months and really enjoy reading some of the stories but it takes forever to get through a book ... so I thought about a hack I came across post from someone on here about a lucky patcher hack, it loaded and did everything as instructed and it worked but then I was block immediately... did I do something wrong ? Is there somethung i can do to fix this ... please help I totally have no understanding hacks i just follow instructions .. thank you

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Kezza it's not your fault. Ofc Lucky Patcher not work with every game. And this game have some strong security . That's why you get banned. Sorry.

Kezza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for your reply .. is there anything that can be done, like another hack app ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for your reply .. is there anything that can be done, like another hack app ?
Anytime buddy .... Based on the security .... I don't think apps like Lucky Patcher or something like that can help ... I think you should take look for a modded apk where modder bypassed the security protocols :)

Kezza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm so new to all this and I really have zero knowledge .... do you have any suggestions on what would bypass security ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm so new to all this and I really have zero knowledge .... do you have any suggestions on what would bypass security ?
Well I am also not a modder 😅. So just like other modded app , try to find a modded version of this one. Maybe it helps :). But if you want to do some modding you can go and check our Android modding university ... You will be cursed with knowledge 😉

FaUxTn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
try Searching here for that Game(mod). if there's None.. go Outside...
u can also try Requesting for a Mod Version of that here. ..GoodLuck!