✅ Solved Lucky patcher issue

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,089 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

aligeo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi,

I had a certain issue with using lucky patcher. I use it successfully before but for having an issue with one game.

The game is "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation". I had installed both the apk and game cache. From the page, it mentions required lucky patcher for the in-app purchase to work
But the lucky patcher is not able to patch it successfully. After using it the in-app purchase still does not work.
Usually I get patch pattern N1 and N2 success but this time all failed.

What I did:
select the app
menu of patches
create modified APK file
APK rebuilt for in App and LVL emulation

I think the lucky patcher is the lastest one[v8.7.4].

Can someone let me know what I should do for the above issue

Screenshot - lucky patcher.jpg

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
The clover in the corner of the screen is yellow right? That means that the game has already been hacked and that you don't need to hack it again. To use the in-app purchase hack all you need to do is go to the shop and buy what you want to buy and it will give it to you for free

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If the game in question was downloaded from here , it means it was already patched and didn't need repatching for the apk inapp purchases to work , all that was needed was for you to have Lucky patcher installed and all its packages loaded . (Be sure to check if they mention a version that is required and if the switches also need to be ticked )

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @aligeo
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.