Lucky Patcher not working on textbased games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is the mod apk released by King. I have already patched it with Lucky Patcher but after successfully buying the game, it returns to this page and I cant proceed. This also happens to Axiom's games that i have downloaded.

I dont get problems with Phytoplankton's games because they're already patched with Lucky Patcher when I download them. Lucky Patcher also works on other genre of games, but it doesnt work in text-based games from Choice of Games and Hosted games.

Please help me.
Screenshot_20180811-192500.png

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
not very app or game works with Lucky Patcher .some have to been other way for it to work.You can go request section do a request.

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You don't seem to understand my post but nevermind.

The game in the photo shown is released and modded by King of Hacker from this forum so I'm pretty sure Lucky Patcher should work, but it's not working for me.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Grinch can you go to luckypatcher app and send me the screenshots of the "switches" and "settings" also if your luckypatcher is not updated then also it won't work

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Grinch there are two things you have to do here

1. Check the box with SE Linux to Permissive mode

2. Disable play protect and reboot your phone

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay, I'll try that. Will post update here later. Thanks, man.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
no worries i'm actually looking into this stuff myself could be that the Lucky Patcher developers have done something wrong
Post automatically merged:

i will contact them if this problem doesn't get resolved
Post automatically merged:

i forgot to ask by the way @Grinch do you have updated your custom patches