✅ Solved Lucky Patcher question

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,321 happy users since 2014.
Register

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sooo Im pretty familiar with LP and Sbenny’s version.
i do know some people have success with using it without a rooted device. How true is this?
i want to mod but I won’t And can’t root my Note9..

I’m really only interested in modding in app purchases.
in the one LP I downloaded which was modded from someone here.. it said that it would work for unrooted devices. (I have downloaded the other LP from here too with same result so it doesn’t make a difference)
Idk if I’m doing something wrong but, I go to “create modified apk” , then click that I want LVL and InApp emulation..
it creates the apk with N3 failing almost always but I heard that’s normal?

anywho, I uninstall and reinstall the mod apk I just created but when I go in game.. and into the store yes LP prompts me but then I get a store error?
am I doing something wrong?

also last I checked Sims Freeplay most definitely could be modded for free shopping. I know people who use to do it. However Im not sure if the mod ability has been patched or something. Can someone tell me if they know?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Nothing to worry about mate ... Simply that game has better protection. Try other games.

ElSupremo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I also don't have a rooted device but LP still works on many games to get free in-app purchases.
Trial and error is key. Based on my experience, most games/apps that can run offline and does not need acuont logins will work, but still not all.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As this question has been answered , I am closing and moving it onto Answered Section. But if you have any other questions feel free to ask here in Question Section.

Have a Marvelous Day 👍🏻.