Mod apk Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,275 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App

Lucky Patcher

Version Number: 7.2.1

Playstore Link N/A

No Root Needed
I AM NOW AWARE 1st VIDEO VISUAL ENDS B4 SOUND. I WILL CORRECT IT & UPLOAD NEW VIDEO (#1) TOMORROW

SPECIAL NOTE I will show you through video tutorials how to use LP for NON-ROOTED devices and in PRE-PATCHED games

How to create modified apk with no root devices, step by step below

Pre-Patched Games vid below
_*do NOT require you to created modified apk, only need to allow the purchase when prompted

FOR ROOTED DEVICES VIDEO
[note-- rooted users after installing LP 1st time go to bottom in LP tap "TOOLBOX--Select --PATCH TO ANDROID--only need to do that once after 1st install. Then proceed to "SWITCHES" as shown in video below]

Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",

" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE HERE➡( TAP ➡ SusieQ The Apps Liberator )

Credit Me▶ @SusieQ™
❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤

Note
Sbenny nor SusieQ are responsible for any ones devices. We provided the app and tutorials. Use as instructed in video to properly use app.

Last edited:
Downloaded 9134 times

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thank you for this, it was very informative and helpful... was able to patch a game I'd been wanting for a while now and a game for hubby as well. The video stopped about 2 min from the end but the voice was still there. Looking forward to rewatching the full video.

Last edited:
Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials was released by SusieQ and 388507 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.