Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kate1989

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi,
I wanted to ask what game apps work with Lucky Patcher ? I tried several that i liked, but i never get them to work. I know how to use the patcher, its knowing which ones will work without going through every single app.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
You cant patch games most games that are server sided..mostly offline games and inapps purchases will work..but not all offline games mind you...some games require advance skills..lucky patchet just helps with games with minimal security or something....for more info PM @SusieQ ...she's an expert on that... or @Sbenny if he has time he will help ya

Kate1989

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks, i just have trouble figuring out the difference between the types of apps.

Frankenstein

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
There actually is a list of apps that Lucky Patcher updates from time to time with a list of games on their homepage, you'd have to look around the website for it. They also have custom patches for certain games as well.

Custom Patches are specific app based and they usually have more features, I.E. unlocks the game entirely or gives a previously modded game progress.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
To be specific, I had compiled a list years ago on games I had personally tested w/ LP. Unfortunately someone got a hold of my list and made it public. The problem then becomes large as the developers have knowledge of and quickly patch so no longer compatible with lp (app to read and apply proxy purchases thru reading algorithm ) and so some of those are no longer available to patch. However, I do still have the list and have been quietly adding to it since, if you send me the games links from Playstore I'd be happy to tell you if those are in the list. And to be clear, no games that are server sided are possible to "patch" nor actually mod . Server sided and being able to play "online/offline" are not the same thing. They mean completely different things, as for online games themselves are possible to patch, if in fact LP can bypass . For example,
"weed crush" is a game you can play online synching to your fb login, that game is possible and works fine w/LP, however, there's other games that are same, " Candy crush" which can synch fb login saved data but are no longer able to be patched w/LP.
please feel free to pm me for further questions you may have.
Best Regards,
SusieQ

TubalGains

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lucky Patcher doent work with most games. Would skip it. :cryingdroid:

The app was made to only work with certain games and those change all the time.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lucky Patcher doent work with most games. Would skip it. :cryingdroid:

The app was made to only work with certain games and those change all the time.
@TubalGains
Your so wrong.. Lol
LP is an app that reads algorithms and patches.
It works well with most I have a list of games I've personally tested on over 500+ games I think either your not using correctly or keep trying on server sided games

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month