Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eljeffe11234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded a few games that say I need to have Lucky Patcher and to just say yes when prompted. I've NEVER been prompted and my games haven't had the mods that are supposed to be there. What am I doing wrong?

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
1. Make sure you have Lucky Patcher installed.
2. Start Lucky Patcher and hit the "Switches" button on the menu bar. There should be an option for "Google Billing Emulation" and "Proxy Server for emulation of inapp purchases" make sure they are both on.
3. Under the "toolbox" menu option, choose "Patch to android", and choose "Signature Verification status always true", "Disable .apk Signature Verification", and "Disable signature verification in the package manager"

With those set properly, when you try to make an in-app purchase, an LP window will pop up asking if you want LP to handle the purchase emulation. Hit yes, get your premium stuff.

greengore

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. Make sure you have Lucky Patcher installed.
2. Start Lucky Patcher and hit the "Switches" button on the menu bar. There should be an option for "Google Billing Emulation" and "Proxy Server for emulation of inapp purchases" make sure they are both on.
3. Under the "toolbox" menu option, choose "Patch to android", and choose "Signature Verification status always true", "Disable .apk Signature Verification", and "Disable signature verification in the package manager"

With those set properly, when you try to make an in-app purchase, an LP window will pop up asking if you want LP to handle the purchase emulation. Hit yes, get your premium stuff.
Thank you!