💬 Review LUNA The Shadow Dust

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,248 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: LUNA The Shadow Dust

On Steam, PC Games, Indie.

Review:
Behind the shadow of reality, an enchanted world awaits illumination. Experience the magical journey of a young boy and his companion as they solve puzzles and trace back the memories of old, brought to life with visually stunning, wordless cinematics. Enter the ancient tower that stands at the edge of the world and discover the hand-drawn cinematics, intricate puzzles and haunting music of this indie gem.

I'm sure you will definitely like this. This point and click genre game has caught the attention of many people, especially those who like indie games. This game is the best game with the best story too. This game also has a unique puzzle element, challenging your brain to work. This game is safe for children, so you can play together with your children. You are also treated to an incredibly beautiful graphic view. This game also touches the heart. A little story from me, I played this game, it's finished, but there is a gallery that isn't open yet, it looks like it's an easter egg or something.

This great game also has advantages and disadvantages too, such as:

Advantages:
1. Good graphics can make your eyes amaze
2. Safe to play with your child
3. Long and good story
4. Setting is simple and easy to understand
5. Perfect for 4GB RAM users

Deficiency:
1. Not good for people with high blood pressure and irritability
2. Games that are quite wasteful for laptop users

From the point of view of this game there aren't many shortcoming, maybe you can add it in the comments column below. This is a specification that must be adequate:
Processor: Intel core i5 2557M
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT440 or HD5570
Storage: 1 GB available space

For further questions, please ask directly to me or try to write in the comments column below. Thank you, good luck always

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this to those of you who are happy with good graphic games with medium specs. You can also play with your children, and don't worry about NSFW content ;) . I always give game reviews that don't have NSFW content. Once again, thank you and always be healthy.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: