Mod apk Lunacy (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,538 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Lunacy (Android Port)

Name of the game: Lunacy

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
"Greetings Selene."
"This is the Demiurge."
"I am the maker of worlds and I made you."
"In this eternity I will guide you on what you need to do."
"Follow my voice, and you will find this universe in harmony."

The minute Selene was created, she knew what she was meant to do. Catch the stars that run away, calm the waters and craft constellations. She was the unquestioned ruler of the Moon and ally to the Demiurge, ruler of the universe.

Every phase of the Moon, she would undertake tasks that were assigned to her. However, several cycles later, she receives a blank message. Unsure of what to do and where the Demiurge is, Selene embarks on a journey across time and space.

This visual novel was made for the Lunar New Year Jam of 2020.

IT INCLUDES:

• 16 different endings!
  • An OST of 12 original tracks!
  • Roughly 20k words (approximately 1.5 hours of playtime)
  • 5 CGS
  • A bonus "behind the scenes" mode called "Calendar"
  • References to Pre-Socratic philosophers

I tested it briefly using renpy android simulator and everything should work fine. But i do know that renpy android simulation is not always true as some port still got error when they are played in real android phone. So please notify me when you encounter an error.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.io Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
Many Thanks to @Anthea

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

Last edited: