Active User
Member for 2 years
Lux, City of Secrets 1.0.1 Boosted Stats

Screenshot_20210506-222847.png

Lux, City of Secrets v1.0.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi | More releases by
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
_Unlocked Only:
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

_Modded:
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 408 times

• Lux, City of Secrets is a 438,000 word immersive interactive experience by Thom Baylay. It’s entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast unstoppable power of your imagination.

The mayor of Lux believes someone is trying to kill him, and he has chosen you to save his life. But protecting the Luxican aristocracy is not your only priority. Will you be able to balance the responsibilities of life in the big city or will you be swallowed up by an unforgiving urban jungle? Will you prioritize your friends, your reputation, your career? In an open world where, more than ever, the choices you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore, you will need to choose carefully if you are to survive.

Reunite with old friends and enemies, continue to build the relationships you started in Evertree Inn and Sordwin, or abandon it all in pursuit of something new. It's time to find out if you have what it takes to uncover the mysteries of Lux, City of Secrets!

• Play as male, female or non-binary.
    • Play as gay, straight, bisexual or asexual.
    • Continue a story started in Evertree Inn/Sordwin or play as a brand new adventurer.
    • Explore the city of Lux over several days: pursue a career, investigate chilling mysteries, or head out into the local wilds in search of adventure.
    • Customize your character’s experience, including five different houses and twenty different professions, each with their own stories to be discovered.
    • Build a reputation among the clergy, the Watch and the aristocracy; become a champion of the poor or pursue a life of crime.
    • Stick to a plan, or be constantly side-tracked by a myriad of mysteries. More than ever, the choices you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore!
    • Meet a cast of vibrant new characters, and reunite with acquaintances from past adventures.
    • Develop a romance from Evertree and Sordwin or seek new experiences in the Luxican taverns.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _Full Game Unlocked.
    _All stats and most relationships boosted to 90.
    _Gold: 999666.
    _Arrow: 666.
    (okay, a little update, mana and energy mod removed (it won't stay modded long) and tweaked the relationships a little bit.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.luxcityofsecrets

Last edited:

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Okay, this is a annoying one.
Like always, it's dark out here, working on a phone on a big file (lags including) with times pressures isn't ideal so sorry for my impatient and upload it as fast as I can.
First thing I see is a '?' relationship that isn't boosted, most should work fine but I need some sleeps xD
Do leave a comment on any problem you encounter and a screenshot for any error (make my work easier).
Goodnight, Sbennians :3

(Edit: I should mention that all of this applies to the new character, loading a save file from the prequel will bring the stats from that prequel over (modded or not). This should be common knowledge for CoG's reader but I somehow still need to explain it xD)

Last edited:

mmorr0514

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes my morning has been made thank you
Edit: Whenever you do a job with a character the relationship stats decrease to the original ones. Is there a way to avoid that?

Last edited:

Normms

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yay, New Hosted Games to play

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Juniper890

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I really don't care if the stats don't change when you import i just really wish the gold would MOD

ryuga11

Novice Lv1️⃣
awesome

Nikki242

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks

BiggusDikkus

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Very nice

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Yesterday I just play Evertree Inn, now I can play this one.

Bertz

H3LL$1NG
Member for 2 years
Gigigigigigigi thank you Uwu ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jaswj01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year

Naufalmarza1945

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you kasagimi very cool

Beenads

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Play Sordwin as well. It's soooo good!

Beenads

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much! I've been refreshing SBenny to see if someone will MOD this so fast! Thank you!

I wish there was a way to have the gold and hold-all modded for import characters? But the relationship stats are modded though, even for imports.

Thanks again!

Queen of Lust

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much! I've been refreshing SBenny to see if someone will MOD this so fast! Thank you!

I wish there was a way to have the gold and hold-all modded for import characters? But the relationship stats are modded though, even for imports.

Thanks again!
Imported characters will take the stats from that the previous game but it isn't a part of this game so I can't really control it. There's probably ways for the stats to change after importing your character but I'm not good enough with coding to work on it xD

Zime

Lurker Lv0️⃣
A
Post automatically merged:

A

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread currently viewed by: 1 users and 4 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.