💬 Review Mad Skills BMX 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

TwistedKill

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mad Skills BMX 2

If you like BMX, then you'll love this. Great graphics, gameplay us great too along with controls.

Review:
Play career mode, challenge friends, play multiplayer. Upgrade bikes, upgrade rider play versus mode. It's addictive.
first you go trough a tutorial mode, I suggest you do. There are a few tricks you need to know to stay ahead. Many different maps, different difficulty. It's my top BMX game.
You collect cash and gold, you can use rocket boosters in some races, not all. There is a modded out there for gold and money, not sure is sbenny got a official one.

If you don't have modded you can watch ads for extra cash as well as you race you make cash. Then you use it on your bike upgrades, buying new bikes, new outfits booster rockets. There alot of upgrades for both bikes and rider. Most important is to have the best bike possible.
You can find official game in the playstore. The modded is out there as well.
You can connect to Facebook and Twitter as well as Google play to save your progress. If you use modded, what I did was I got the modded bought a bunch more cash with the gold and reinstalled the original and it was all saved on my Facebook.
Happy racing and see you in the dirty!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐