Mod apk Magic Rampage V 5.2.7 + mod_ Gold, Gems & Much More ( lib/armeabi-v7a ) (New) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,453 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

IMG_20201119_153846.jpg

IMG_20201119_153914.jpg

Magic Rampage V 5.2.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

• Platform that combines the RPG genre to so much action and a pace of pressing game! An exciting platformer that combines the hectic gameplay of action games with the GDR genre. Magic Rampage allows you to customize the characters and offers dozens of weapons to choose from, from daggers to magic sticks. In each underground the player will be faced with new obstacles, enemies and secret areas to explore. Look for bonus levels, beats for victory in survival mode, add your strength to those of PNG friendly and putting all in boss battles. Magic Rampage offers an exciting competitive online mode in which players around the world collide to decide who is the best in underground generated randomly, with unique bosses, new objects and content! Campaign ventured within castles, marshes and forests to fight zombies, giant spiders, dragons, bats and lots of tenacious bosses! Choose your class, the armor to wear and your best weapon: knives, hammers, magic sticks and much more! Find out who caught the king! Competitive challenge other underground players generated randomly with a huge variety of obstacles, enemies and bosses! You can also challenge your friends. The more you buy, the greater your position in the standings and more chance you will get to be part of the Hall of Fame! Weekly underground - Live operations! A new underground every week! Every week players will be able to face a unique challenge with epic rewards! The weekly undergrounds offer star and time challenges with three difficulty levels. Also, you will get extra position steps every day that you will complete an underground. Personalization of characters Choose your class (magician, warrior, druid, sorcerer, criminal, paladin, thief and many others) and customize your character's weapons and armor. You can choose the perfect weapons and armor for the class you belong, as well as their magic elements: fire, water, air, earth, light and darkness to personalize your hero more and more according to your personal style style. SURVIVAL MODE Test your strength! Enter the most dangerous basin of the castle and fight against many different enemies. Longer you will survive, more gold and weapons you will get! Survival mode is a great way to conquer new weapons, armor and a lot of gold with which to equip your character and become stronger every day. Shop Enter the seller's shop that will offer you the best weapons and armor, as well as rare runes with which you can increase the damage and protection of your arsenal. The seller is not a very friendly guy, but it's the only one able to help you defeat the bosses and enemies you will encounter in battle! VS Mode Local Do you have an Android TV? Connect two gamepads and invite your friends to play with you! We have created a VS mode with the main characters of the game, with battles arenas based on the underground campaign mode. To win you have to be fast! Collect the weapons you find in the crates of the arena, kill the PNGs and don't miss your opponent sight! Magic Rampage brings you back in time with a look and atmospheres typical of the best classic platformers of the 1990s, introducing renewed and engaging game mechanics. If you miss the platformers of the 16-bit era and if you are convinced that today's games are no longer like those of the past, you will have to recruit you! Magic Rampage will amaze you. Magic Rampage supports Joystick, Gamepad and physical keyboard to offer you more game reactivity.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Gold, Gems & Much More

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asanteegames.magicrampage

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

godbroly

[°The One Above ALL° I'M•GOD?Broly•™]
Member for 5 years
From Lucky Patcher you need to download the 2 proxies to do the free shopping see the photo, please let me know thanks 👍
I've already have that 2 installed even both options are active on switch tab,game such merge magic,jobmania and other are working and it can detect fine for Lucky Patcher .also I've facing same problem as this with jobmania LP mod by BlackEden,but hes able to fix this kind of problem. :) (is this mod can be play on emulators?)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I've already have that 2 installed even both options are active on switch tab,game such merge magic,jobmania and other are working and it can detect fine for Lucky Patcher .also I've facing same problem as this with jobmania LP mod by BlackEden,but hes able to fix this kind of problem. :) (is this mod can be play on emulators?)
Haven't you installed the game yet? 😯

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
If you have EMUI or something else you have to deactivate it otherwise the game does not work, I have EMUI in my phone and I deactivated it

Mikerod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just wanted to say thank you for making this mod I didn't think anyone would also if I back up my lp purchase how do I restore them if I get a un modded version

Last edited:

godbroly

Member for 5 years
If you have EMUI or something else you have to deactivate it otherwise the game does not work, I have EMUI in my phone and I deactivated it
I'm using samsung,i think i dont have emui,btw does this game or method works on emulator such X8SB.coz other game works only this game kinda don't want to.or if it works on any emulators?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I just wanted to say thank you for making this mod I didn't think anyone would also if I back up my lp purchase how do I restore them if I get a un modded version
Thank you very much 🥰 does the game work well for you?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I'm using samsung,i think i dont have emui,btw does this game or method works on emulator such X8SB.coz other game works only this game kinda don't want to.or if it works on any emulators?
I don't know what you mean by emulating, this game works with LP and all mobile phones, I hope you downloaded the game and made the free purchases

Mikerod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It does work for me I just wonder if I could use the lp backups on un modded but so far it doesn't seem like a thing

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It does work for me I just wonder if I could use the lp backups on un modded but so far it doesn't seem like a thing
I think it can be done

Mikerod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wouldn't know how to do it so I'll stick to the mod for now and keep up the good work I know it's hard making mods

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I wouldn't know how to do it so I'll stick to the mod for now and keep up the good work I know it's hard making mods
Thanks so much for your understanding ✌

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hi, you can backup with LP, I took pictures of my game I show you how to do it is very easy 😎

Attachments

godbroly

Member for 5 years
Thank you very much 🥰 does the game work well for you?
My phone is not rooted so i using emulator instead called X8SB for phone,many other games are working well with Lucky Patcher IAP but this game refusing to works.well i tried ps version also same,well it's ok since i completed this game without mod already :^) Cheers to you and thanks alot also sorry for any inconvenience.i will try your other mods see if I got same problem or not,SAI may not work properly with my emulator tho :(

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
My phone is not rooted so i using emulator instead called X8SB for phone,many other games are working well with Lucky Patcher IAP but this game refusing to works.well i tried ps version also same,well it's ok since i completed this game without mod already :^) Cheers to you and thanks alot also sorry for any inconvenience.i will try your other mods see if I got same problem or not,SAI may not work properly with my emulator tho :(
Not even my phone is rooted yet I do mods 😉 you have to deactivate the emulator because it prevents lucky patcker from doing what he has to, please listen to me and you will see that everything works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.