💬 Review MAGIC STORY: Choose your own adventure rpg CYOA v1.0.25 Unlimited Gems

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This type of CYOA game is not really my cuppa. I find that CoGs and HGs have more character development and your choices REALLY affect the outcome of the story as well as your character's development as well that may (or may not) have a direct (or indirect) impact on the story. :nerdroid::D:nerdroid:

This type of game, however, is your typical game (I guess). The mod provides numerous gems for you to purchase almost everything, as well as upgrading your skills to the maximum. You're unable to sync with your Google Play account, though, but other than that, I didn't find anything worth mentioning.

I consider this type of game as a "variation" or the CYOA genre. If you're used to CoGs and HGs, It's a little different from that. You may be offered choices, but I don't think it's as comprehensive as the 2 franchises in terms of options and outcomes. In my opinion, you still go towards a single, linear direction/ending, much like the Delight Games Series (which is why I didn't get into it as I would have liked)

Thank you very much for this mod, though, @Debby. :D I'm pretty sure a lot of members enjoyed this.. :nerdroid:

Tasha321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for thid mod absolutely delighted to play it🌷🌷🌷🌷