Magium problem

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,834 happy users since 2014.
Register

Deibiddo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So guys I've noticed you've been having problems with the magium stat points issue, well I've found a solution for that.

it used to work having magium installed in virtualxposed and having the xposed modified amaze but that doesn't work anymore at least for me, so what you need to do is this.

First download SolidExplorer from the appstore, then if you have root open the root folder and search for a folder called data, search in there for the magium folder and when you open it, it should have a save file of 15kb or something like that(located in the lib directory if not on plain sight), open that file with the explorer editor and search for the stat points section, you should see a section that displays how much stat points you have(twice) edit all the sections that name how much stat points you have and save the file, when you open magium again you should have all the stat points you edited, this works for any part of the game but since you already got a mod for magium here in sbenny, you'll want to edit your stat points in the 4th chapter of the 3rd book, you need root to do this though, otherwise you need to use the vxposed method but that doesn't work anymore, hope I helped some of you at least 🙂(highly recommendable to have lucky patcher so you can custom patch solidexplorer to have the full app)