Magium unlimited Stat points for non root devices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does this trick works for yoy

• Total voters

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So magium is undoubtedly one of the best text based game at present and though it doesn't carry much variation with skills or no concept of gold, Stat point are however is the only way to get best story line out of it.
As is mentioned in the walk through section of the game in reddit ways to edit save file to get unlimited Stat points but only limitation with it was that it could only be used in rooted devices. I however find one comment in a site that it can also be applied in non root Android devices. And when I tested that trick it does works.
You simply have to download virtual xposed from gg and install the game in it. If you aren't familiar with virtualxposed, then visit game guardian to know more and it's use. Also after downloading it I would suggest to download plug-ins so. Let me give you a step by step. Tutorial how to use it
1. Download virtual xposed.

2. Download Google play services from advance settings or it will keep on annoying you with reminders while playing magium.Edit: do install Google services or game will crash.

3. Download its file manager from virtualxposed settings. Menu which gives a modified version of amaze to access files in virtualxposed.

4. Download magium from either playstore or modded app. And add it to virtualxposed.

5. Now play the game untill you get some Stat point to spend.

6. Save the game and go to. Amaze and go to directory to find save files
/data/data/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/com.magiumgames.magium/files..
Might vary a bit depending on devices.

7.open save game and find value for available_point and available_point_aux and edit that value and save games...

And you are done... Load that save game and play the game with max stats..

Here is the video tutorial for the same.

PS: if you want to enjoy the game fully and explore every possibility and scene.. Don't use this or you will get a pretty much linear game play with less variation in story... Cheers!!

Note: this method is outdated.. Check out new video I posted.

Last edited:

Akmal112

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
played the game for a bit with hacked stats until my rooted phone gone, havent play it again ever since 😅. definitely gonna play it again after this. So yeah... thanks for sharing

Arsinal98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow wasn't expecting many people to respond to this

Quesera

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I edited the available point and available aux thingy, load the save game..and still NOTHING changes!! Available point is still freaking 3! This tutoria doesn't work and it's obviously for rooted phone. Fake.

Zero295

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Turns out, you don't want to set the numbers too high right away. I usually just give myself 18 points to spend at first, then extra as needed.

Waaffel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i cant get the file manger beacuse when im trying to get it it says install com.amaze.file.manger faild packedge not found. and when i dowload amaze from play store it works but i cant find the magium files

FaultyTaco31

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Odd request I don't know if you are still working on stuff or not, but I was wondering if you could take a look at magium again. When the game gets to the 3rd book and not sure which chapter but they take away your stats and reset it to 25 total to spend. Would it be possible to go and change that to another 99? If not thats okay was just curious if it would be possible.

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes you an always go back to save file and again give yourself any number of Stat points. Although this method is outdated now so I have posted a new method. Do check that out if you want to hack it
Post automatically merged:

Outdated.. Check out new method
Hack magium latest trick

Imranos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi. Followed everything and it worked. Just one problem.. How to proceed to Book 2 using Magium in VirtualXposed? In original app I was already in Book 3.

Imranos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
That's what I did. I finished Book 1, then I couldnt unlock the next book. I alr purchased all book in my original. Do I need to unlock using achievements then?

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's what I did. I finished Book 1, then I couldnt unlock the next book. I alr purchased all book in my original. Do I need to unlock using achievements then?
You can edit your save file again to find command first_book_purchased and set its value to 1..and same goes for 2nd and 3rd book.. Alternatively you can also set values of achievements as 1 which will automatically unlock next book.. Or you can just use lucky patcher.