📲 Tutorial Magium unlimited Stat points hacking for non-root devices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,588 happy users since 2014.
Register

Did it work for you

• Total voters

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have previously posted a tutorial for the same though due to changing in the Virtualxposed. That stopped working. So I came across a work around which can be use to edit the save file for magium changing its stats points.

It also fixed the issue when the Stat points reset itself later in the book 3. You can again edit the game Stat point at any time using this technique.

I uploaded the tutorial on the youtube so check it out by clicking mentioned below link.

Magium unlimited Stat points tutorial

Last edited:

Mamon

Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 5 years
Thanks alot bro. This method works perfectly.

GP14

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello. I've seen your tutorial on Youtube. The problem is after I edit the stats, I can't scroll the app down. I've follow the instructions and I've installed the Google play service through the virtualxposed setting. Do you have any suggestion?

Akki182

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
OK most people issue of being stuck get resolved after installing Google services. if it didn't work for you. Check if you haven't modified the values too high.. Stats about 60 70 are enough. So keep them low to avoid any bug. Also make sure you edited both values which I have in the video. Even an extra space can cause a bug. So reinstall and repeat the process. It should work.

GP14

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've figured that after everytime I edited the file, I need to reboot the virtualxposed. After I reboot it, the games can be scrolled again. Thx for the tips and tutorial.