🎮 MOD APK Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.19.5 Unlimited Gold & Infinite Lives (updated)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Top Poster This Month
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Italy
Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.19.5 Unlimited Gold & Infinite Lives (updated)

Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.19.5

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Join the enchanting journey of Sophie and her companion, Oliver the cat, across the picturesque fantasy lands and dungeons!
    Features of Mahjong Treasure Quest for Android
    • Develop your own strategy with the tools available to you
    • Hundreds of levels to challenge you
    • Play bonus levels such as timed quests and exclusive puzzles to spice things up
    • Receive regular game updates with new characters, levels, and quests
    • Be social! Get help from your Facebook friends and compete with them
    Mahjong Treasure Quest is always there for you no matter where you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway. Download the MOD APK for free now!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlimited Coins (you must have at least some coins to buy "increase instead of decreasing")
    • Unlimited Lives
    Notes: expeditions has been fixed and now they work fine with this MOD.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vizorapps.mahjong

A

Ad Manager

Diedbox23

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Germany
Works more or less fine, thanks! Infinite lives, but unfortunately no coins to get energy or boosters. They dont double like they did in the former version, but turn into minus coins you cant buy anything with. Could you fix this, please?
Screenshot_20190715-224949.png

Last edited:

Solacia

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Barbados
All my money is showing in minus how do I fix this, minus more than 1 million, help please

Last edited:

axehappy

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Kingdom
Same here! Also, money starts as 0 ... I'm pretty far in the game so plan is to get loads of coins etc. and then use facebook to save progress across the legit version... can this be done with this MOD? I did it in the past

Last edited:

Solacia

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Barbados
I've not been able to log in to fb with this MOD keep getting an error msg when I try

DarthVoda

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Android 8.0
Country
United States of America
Oh dear, I hope I don't have the same problem as reported by a few others in this thread. Well, I'll check it out now...

Screenshot_20190715-165537_Mahjong.jpg

Alas!!! I seem to be struck by the same glitch in this MOD, which has rendered my coin total virtually impotent by turning it into a negative value!! 😱😨😰😥😩

As was reported by an earlier comment here, nothing can be purchased with this negative amount of coins. Which makes it more than just an ineffective MOD, it has taken away any capability of shopping within the game (with my coins at over minus 720 million , I very much doubt that I could ever earn or buy enough to bring it back to a positive value). Please help @Debby!!lol

Last edited:

Diedbox23

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Germany
Update...
My coin accoint shorty turned to 30 plus today, but after spending 9 coins i have now minus nearly 3 billion coins instead of 21 or better 39. Just in case you need to know.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Country
United States of America
@Debby , thank you for attempting to resolve this issue. I have uninstalled the older MOD, which displayed my coins total as a negative value, and replaced it with this new updated MOD. I'm happy to report that my coins total has been brought back to it's neutral value of zero! Thank you, for that much!!

Since I'm unaware of any method of farming coins for free in this game, I had uninstalled the MOD to get the clean version installed, which would allow me to purchase some. That Idid, whereby I replaced that clean version from Google PS, with this newly updated edition of the MOD. AH, but alas!!! I'm filled with dismay to reporrt that the coins are not behaving in accordance with the MOD description; in other words, they are finishing as I spend them, exactly as they would in the clean version. I can't remember the last time I had such trouble with your mods, @Debby , you are most definitely one of the supreme talents within our little community here, and would rival the legends of the entire modding world, even the modding Universe.... (am I laying it on too thick, do ya think?) 😰🥺🤔

All jokes aside, I have somewhat northward of 99% success rate with your mods. I'm hoping that this gets fixed in the very near future; but, until it is, I'm afraid that I cannot change my vote for this one.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Country
United States of America
As of this post: redownloaded the MOD posted above, and the coins remain unmodified. I start the game with 5 coins, which decrease in total when spent. Rather than increase, as they should.