💬 Review Mahjong Treasure Quest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,179 happy users since 2014.
Register

corchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mahjong Treasure Quest

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.21 Unlimited Gold & Infinite Lives (updated)

A three part game with a matching pairs Mahjong game, a series of 'expeditions', and a meta-story where you clear and repair your house and try to solve the mystery of your missing parents.

Review:
This game is broken into three parts.

The mahjong game is the usual match-two-tiles-to-remove-both formula, with a few twists. There are locks that require you to clear another tile with a key, and gems that have to be removed in the right order. There are also tools that can be used to shuffle, clear tiles, etc, which can be bought with the premium currency (unlimited currency in the MOD).

There are a series of 'expeditions", each is a self-contained story (this is also my favourite part of the game). These are pretty cute, you have to clear an area to find objects to continue to story. This uses up magical power, which can be refilled with the premium currency (again, free currency in the MOD). You can also blow up the trash objects with dynamite, which makes the whole picture shake in a highly satisfying fashion. You can find magic dust during expeditions which unlocks special decorations for your home, and completing mini tasks earns golden suns which you need for the last part of the game.

Lastly is the meta-game, clearing and repairing your home and garden, and finding out what happened to your parents. Each clearing/repair task costs suns, which can be earned on expeditions.

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely recommend, both the mahjong and the expeditions are pretty zen and satisfying, and the overall stories are adorable. Plus, there's a talking cat, and that's an automatic win in my book.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

NicoleColeman1979

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game won't let me open the download 2 be able 2 install it on my device wat can I do

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
This game won't let me open the download 2 be able 2 install it on my device wat can I do
This is a review of the game if your refering to the original post of the game which is linked at the top of this page ....there is a new release via that link in which I have verified as working