Mod apk Mahjong Village v1.1.71 - Unlimited Diamonds and Stars (updated hack)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,787 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Mahjong Village v1.1.71 - Unlimited Diamonds and Stars (updated hack)

Name of the game: Mahjong Village

Version: v1.1.71

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Mahjong Village is another great Puzzle game for Android for Mahjong Lovers! Sort mahjong tiles removing the same ones from the screen and get reward. Get ready for a fun adventures: travel the mahjong village and its surroundings and complete a variety tasks, clearing the board of different complex shapes.

Features of Mahjong Village for Android:

• Nice graphics
• Over 100 absorbing levels
• Different color themes
• Amazing bonuses

Remember that you can only remove free tiles, so use a variety of bonuses to complete levels faster, unlock new sets of chips, and change the background of the play field. Download now Mahjong Village MOD APK Android for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwireless.mahjongvillage.google.free
MOD Features:
Unlimited Diamonds
Unlimited Stars

Notes: Launch the app, close it and open it again to get unlimited Diamonds and Stars. You'll NOT have unlimited currency at first launch, but on the next one.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 126 times

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for the update and advice!! Will try it out now

Edit: unfortunately, I am still getting a negative amount of diamonds and stars when I restart the game, after installing the mod. I even started the app with no connection to internet, so it couldn't load anything from Google Play or FB, but I get negative diamonds and cannot buy anything! Any advice on what I may be doing wrong? I love this game, and appreciate whatever suggestions you may offer to me. Thanks.

Last edited:

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@DarthVoda if you previously linked it to Facebook, it'll keep loading that value even if you're disconnected.

hunk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your sharing !!!!

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@DarthVoda if you previously linked it to Facebook, it'll keep loading that value even if you're disconnected.
Does linking the game to FB permanently link the amounts of gems and stars, regardless of any subsequent FB accounts that are loaded (e.g. more than one person playing on the same device)? That would mean this game is now impossible to play, if its not going to ever change the amounts, even if I don't try to link it to anything?

This is also hard for me to understand: if the amount of diamonds is locked in, from linking to FB previously, how can the mod alter tgat number? Would it not be impotent, at changing the amount (or, perhaps, the mod would have some other undesired effect, like changing the modded amount to negative, like has happened to me)?

Makreth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks, will it work if I log out of Facebook before installing or not?

Edit: Uninstalled game, cleaned files, installed game APK, but couldn't install mod. Said it conflicted with existing package with the same name? Now I miss both progress and stars :( Any idea?

Last edited:
Mahjong Village v1.1.71 - Unlimited Diamonds and Stars (updated hack) was released by Sbenny and 11348 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.