✅ Solved Make video cheat any game at youtube with promote SBENNY.COM.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,132 happy users since 2014.
Register

yamada2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello.i want to ask .can i make video cheat any game every week or month and promote ur name SBENNY.COM .if can.me want upload and publish .

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
By what you say, I think you mean taking a mod from anywhere and stamping it as Sbenny's mod.
If I am correct, then a strict no, we do our own work, if we don't want our work to be leeched, we don't have any right to leech theirs as well.
So, straight answer, nope.

You might wait for Sbenny's response but he'll say the same.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
But, if you mean recording a MOD from here, then you're welcome to do so, that's called showcasing, every mod you showcase (provided it's on the forum) gives you 400 SB points after you provide the link in the showcases section. And 15 showcases (plus, two every month) give you a red username style called the youtuber badge

yamada2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry dude...that not true .i not take any mod from other website and make stamp.i using software like gameguardian and luckypatcher and other .in my video just teach to use that all.example use gameguardian to find gold at the game.that i means

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Sorry dude...that not true .i not take any mod from other website and make stamp.i using software like gameguardian and luckypatcher and other .in my video just teach to use that all.example use gameguardian to find gold at the game.that i means
Ah, that's a complex case for me, well, let's see others opinions, sorry for jumping to conclusions.

yamada2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry for my explanation not good enough..

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hey @yamada2017 , you can make those videos about using lucky patcher and game guardian, but put it in the android modding university section as a tutorial.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!