💬 Review Mandora

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,511 happy users since 2014.
Register

choco96cake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mandora

Rayark's simple casual game in which you have to harvest as many mandrakes as you can to get the highest score possible. It's super straightforward and it's a great game to pass the time.

Review:
Like all collection games, Mandora also has its own mandora encyclopedia which you fill up by collecting the vast amount of cute Mandoras, which is the main selling point for me. Each and every mandoras have their own mini artwork, short story/description and their own cute cries. Even though some species are time / season locked, you can just change your device time to complete your encyclopedia.

I first found this game when I was procrastinating my high school project years ago, and recently redownloaded it again after seeing Rayark's Deemo Movie trailer. Even though it's such a simple premise, I can't help myself to keep replaying and replaying the game until I'm tired. Basically in this game, there's no time limit if you don't miss the time extension mandora. You can play really casually or play till your fingers bleed. I guess somewhat it's a good sport for focus and concentration.

Rayark used to publish some short videos or some short comic strip of mandora, but they don't anymore, which really breaks my heart. I guess they're focusing more on Deemo and Cytus now. Wish they still update the game occasionally and make more short comics.

Would you recommend this to other users? Give it a try, can't go wrong with plucking out cute mandrakes. Seeing your highscore go up or keeping your long chain going is pretty satisfying for some reason.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐