Mark your Country!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,627 happy users since 2014.
Register

markrennie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello members/users!

My name is Mark Rennie and I am from SINGAPORE, somewhere South East Asia where we have a another name called the Little Red Dot.
Please make yourself known here. : )

Thank you,

Regards,
Mark Rennie

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I came from a country where famous of banana lots of banana and not just banana also lots of islands full of coconuts and where you can see the happiest people we LOVE TO Smile even we are experiencing hard times "Philippines" (It's more Fun in the Philippines) just remember that catchprase.

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone! I am from somewhere that only have 2 season - rain and sunny and one of the country that have one special fruit - Durian (King of Fruits)!

Greetings from Malaysia!

MrCoco59

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello all!
Facts about my country, in the order I believe is from less to more likely you will find out:
-I'm from the country with the highest concentration of roundabouts in the world!
-My region has been severely bombarded during WWII and my town was destroyed at 95%.
-My country is producing more than 1200 different types of cheese.
-My country is the most touristic in the world with more than 86 millions of international tourists every year.
Did you guess my country?
I'm from France!

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think your country is absolutely beautiful *-* and not just a city but the country as a whole. Is rather interesting *-* i would love to visit one day!
awh really? some locations are rather pretty, but i've never considered my country as a whole to be particularly impressive like that. thanks for your kind words though.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Germany - Berlin to be specific. Usually when one says Germany, among the first things that come to people’s mind is Hitler, the Berlin Wall and beer.
But we have lots more to share like....
Culture ... some of it build by our tumultuous past so maybe that is not a good example.
Whatever! We have beer and cold weather 365 days in a year. So moving on!

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
England Cockermouth in a county called Cumbria in North West England

Amerikasikis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Turkey, Istanbul. Everyday I'm living my life with competitive mode. :) Too hard but sometimes it's funny.

markrennie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh yes, Vegas my man . . .