💬 Review Marked By King B's

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

NicoNicoNicholas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Marked By King B's

A dating simulator that is based in high school. You are a teenage girl who finds herself torn between her classmates.

Review:
You play as a girl who accidentally posted a picture of some guy, who you assumed to be random, to pretend that he was your boyfriend to scare away a creep who wanted you but you didn't want him, however, you later found out that he was actually someone in your class and he is a part of the popular kids, known as the King B's. Now you have to deal with the consequences by being his slave for him and his friends, however, along the way you become extremely attached to them, and they become a lot more attached to you than they originally thought they'd be.
I really enjoy this game. The art style gives off a sort of manga vibes but with a slight twist to it, making it seem more unique and vibrant. I really like the over all aesthetic this games gives and how the colours are quite pastel so it seems really cutesy and just pleasing to look at. Also, the plot keeps you on your toes and makes you constantly want more as it also has drama thrown into the mix. To get the good endings for the characters of the game, you have to pay coins but it is totally worth it in the end as they also give you exclusive images which you wouldn't otherwise be able to see.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes dating sims with a variety of different characters and some drama.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐